Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watch
Watch
http://youtu.be/Wdhk2y6zFg4

No one has to watch this (obviously), and anyone who has anything negative to say, I dont want to hear it keep it to yourselves or say it somewhere else
Anyone who wants to know more about the points made, dont hesistate to reply
RE: Watch
Watch?

How about no.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Hmm...watch this video, or make tasty bacon for breakfast. What to do, what to do...
(September 22, 2013 at 9:14 am)Captain Colostomy Wrote: Hmm...watch this video, or make tasty bacon for breakfast. What to do, what to do...

Loool Im not gonna beg you to watch this mate, go make your tasty bacon if thats what you want to do
You don't realize how bad this video is, and that worries me.
ronedee Wrote:Science doesn't have a good explaination for water

[Image: YAAgdMk.gif]

Why? And what's wrong with that little magic word?
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(September 22, 2013 at 9:19 am)yoleeena Wrote:
(September 22, 2013 at 9:14 am)Captain Colostomy Wrote: Hmm...watch this video, or make tasty bacon for breakfast. What to do, what to do...

Loool Im not gonna beg you to watch this mate, go make your tasty bacon if thats what you want to do

You're not my mate. While my mate is bossy and loathes the word please, too, she at least doesn't insult my intelligence with shit videos about invisible assholes.
(September 22, 2013 at 10:05 am)Captain Colostomy Wrote:
(September 22, 2013 at 9:19 am)yoleeena Wrote: Loool Im not gonna beg you to watch this mate, go make your tasty bacon if thats what you want to do

You're not my mate. While my mate is bossy and loathes the word please, too, she at least doesn't insult my intelligence with shit videos about invisible assholes.

Take your childish insults and rubbish elsewhere, Im not here to argue with you and Im not forcing you to watch the video, I repeat, you dont have to watch the video
(September 22, 2013 at 9:32 am)Darwinian Wrote: Why? And what's wrong with that little magic word?

Magic incantations are a no no. Invisible sky spirit frowns upon it in his various grimoires. Commandments and summary judgments are ok, though.
You can't fool me, the Purpose of Life is to smoke weed. Nice try, yodels.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ken Ham hurts children, watch Manowar 4 1169 October 23, 2017 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Watch "Rocky Sharpe & The Replays - Rama Lama Ding Dong [totp2]" on YouTube TubbyTubby 5 2009 June 9, 2016 at 7:00 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Watch Atheist Arabs beat Muslims Vegamo 35 7226 January 13, 2014 at 11:10 pm
Last Post: Vegamo