Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 8:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello
Hello, I just signed up. I left my faith a few years ago, but never claimed a ‘new’ position. I consider myself now, agnostic, and hope to give any insight where I can, and could use some myself, in terms of how some of you who were once believers, have ‘’transitioned’’ into a new way of life. This looks like a great site.
RE: Hello
Hiya and welcome to AF! ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Welcome Enjoy the forums.
Thanks! Smile
Hello! Great to have you aboard!
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Welcome!
Come to the A-side!

We have cookies!

Welcome Big Grin
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
Hello Smile
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Hello Deidre32.....
Welcome
BTW, if you do eat the cookies....
make the baker taste them first.
Wink Shades
Welcome aboard.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 5941 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm