Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 30, 2024, 3:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kevin Mirasi
Kevin Mirasi
<LINK REMOVED>

This guy is, well, scary. His prophecies about earthquakes, altrough without dates, eventually happen(Except for that one in California). He also does what not many prophets do, he gives specific details about the Antichrist and False Prophet, who according to him are Barack Obama and Pope Francis. I tried to find an error to prove that if he indeed has dreams, they are just his imagination, but so far I couldn't. Maybe you can find something? The only thing I noticed is that his earthquake prophecies always happen in ring of fire area.
RE: Kevin Mirasi
Scientists too predict earthquakes. With dates.
Does he predict wars and famines, too? You can't go wrong predicting generic wars and famines.
It's typed in all caps and underlines, so it must be real. Frankly, I skimmed over the page and all I saw was a bunch of preaching and don't have time to read through it to find any "prophecy" to check. But anyone predicting earthquakes in California is going to be right eventually.

Meh, when he starts talking about the rapture and New World Order nonsense, he goes off the deep end into tinfoil hat territory, which conspiracy theories and religion are often intertwined.

If he really thinks that Obama is the antichrist, what will he be saying in 2017 when Obama steps down?
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(October 8, 2013 at 11:12 am)Doubting Thomas Wrote: It's typed in all caps and underlines, so it must be real. Frankly, I skimmed over the page and all I saw was a bunch of preaching and don't have time to read through it to find any "prophecy" to check. But anyone predicting earthquakes in California is going to be right eventually.

Meh, when he starts talking about the rapture and New World Order nonsense, he goes off the deep end into tinfoil hat territory, which conspiracy theories and religion are often intertwined.

If he really thinks that Obama is the antichrist, what will he be saying in 2017 when Obama steps down?

One of his prophecies says something like this: Microchips are in place by 2016 and anyone who wants to participate in Olympics must have a chip, but Russia protests and WW 3 erupts. So according to him it will happen before 2017.
(October 8, 2013 at 11:17 am)Kemotx Wrote:
(October 8, 2013 at 11:12 am)Doubting Thomas Wrote: It's typed in all caps and underlines, so it must be real. Frankly, I skimmed over the page and all I saw was a bunch of preaching and don't have time to read through it to find any "prophecy" to check. But anyone predicting earthquakes in California is going to be right eventually.

One of his prophecies says something like this: Microchips are in place by 2016 and anyone who wants to participate in Olympics must have a chip, but Russia protests and WW 3 erupts. So according to him it will happen before 2017.

I don't think anyone is going to war over eligibility to go to Olympics.
Sometimes I don't know what to believe; Atheists have a lot of proofs for nonexistence of God, but when a guy starts to write about deadly accurate predictions (Especially the smaller ones, like politician assasinated, which are fulfilled only few days later etc.) I'm worried.
Quote:Atheists have a lot of proofs for nonexistence of God

Excuse me but I have no proofs for the nonexistence of anything.

The abject failure of believers - in any god - to demonstrate that their fairy tales are real is sufficient.
(October 8, 2013 at 12:10 pm)Kemotx Wrote: Sometimes I don't know what to believe; Atheists have a lot of proofs for nonexistence of God, but when a guy starts to write about deadly accurate predictions (Especially the smaller ones, like politician assasinated, which are fulfilled only few days later etc.) I'm worried.

There are no 'deadly accurate predictions'. None.

You are being fooled by dishonest interpretation of vague statements.
Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
Earthquakes? In the ring of fire?

Whodathunkit?