Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 6:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muslim Gang attacks American Student and you will not believe why (graphic)
Muslim Gang attacks American Student and you will not believe why (graphic)
http://universalfreepress.com/watch-musl...g-graphic/
I am sorry but after this I think is the tip of the iceberg. This is why this and all religion needs to die.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
RE: Muslim Gang attacks American Student and you will not believe why (graphic)
(October 27, 2013 at 1:24 pm)Gooders1002 Wrote: http://universalfreepress.com/watch-musl...g-graphic/
I am sorry but after this I think is the tip of the iceberg. This is why this and all religion needs to die.

This is simply factually incorrect. It was a group of ASIANS who objected to an American back-chatting them.
Marcellus (approx. A.D. 298)

“I threw down my arms for it was not seemly that a Christian man, who renders military service to the Lord Christ, should render it by earthly injuries.” “It is not lawful for a Christian to bear arms for any earthly consideration.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-24635343

Yes, it was an Asian gang, and not a word from the victim about being attacked by Muslims for drinking a beer. Of course, I fully expect Fox News to issue a retraction about their fear mongering over "sharia zones" in London and here in the U.S. And monkeys might fly out my butt.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
WTF? Police haven't identified attackers, therefore "radicalisation"?
Is this what passes for journalism in the US? Doh
Quote:I don't understand why you'd come to a discussion forum, and then proceed to reap from visibility any voice that disagrees with you. If you're going to do that, why not just sit in front of a mirror and pat yourself on the back continuously?
-Esquilax

Evolution - Adapt or be eaten.
Okay, it kinda seems like some mouthy kid was drunk and beat for being mouthy
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
(October 28, 2013 at 5:05 am)kiwimac Wrote:
(October 27, 2013 at 1:24 pm)Gooders1002 Wrote: http://universalfreepress.com/watch-musl...g-graphic/

This is simply factually incorrect. It was a group of ASIANS who objected to an American back-chatting them.

As soon as I saw the source, I knew that factual accuracy was nowhere in the neighborhood. It's a Teahadist wank page.
The true stories are bad enough without Faux stories like this one. Several years ago the Moslem taxi drivers in a large US city (Minneapolis?) decided they would no longer accept passengers who were carrying alcohol or who had been drinking. That was quickly shut down by the local government.
You can't go forcing something if it's just not right. Green Day Argue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Warning:You are in danger. Non-Muslim in danger! AVMXF 67 5263 July 23, 2023 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  LGBTQ Rights in Countries with a Muslim Magority Leonardo17 16 2293 January 14, 2023 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  WHo is "The Pharaoh" in the Muslim Holy Book Leonardo17 14 1252 December 1, 2022 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any muslim SaStrike 10 1340 September 20, 2022 at 12:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The only woman to win the Fields Medal was a Muslim Alexmahone 25 4738 August 28, 2022 at 2:41 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  There is no contradiction in the Qur'an! my answer as a muslim real muslim 37 3898 July 29, 2020 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Fall of Muslim science Fake Messiah 1 782 January 13, 2019 at 8:59 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Muslim men to not shake hands with females Rika82 9 1929 September 13, 2018 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  If a muslim grows old, do they have to dye their hair? Ruckus123 5 930 April 16, 2018 at 11:53 pm
Last Post: yragnitup
  So if Muhammad had long hair why so many muslim male having short hair? Ruckus123 3 1191 April 12, 2018 at 7:07 am
Last Post: chimp3