Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
G'day.....again :)
G'day.....again :)
Hi all,

I don't know if any of you remember me, it's been a while. I've been lurking for a bit without contributing (sorry if that's a bit creepy) and didn't want to jump back in without re-introducing myself - it seemed like it would be rude.

37/F Melbourne, into all things Mike Patton, great music and some other stuff that will probably be posted in Area 69 at some stage..........

So hi again to all I've met before, and hi anew to all those I haven't!

Here's hoping I'll overcome my compulsive typing of posts and then deleting them Tongue
"No-one who decides that scientific evidence is not for him and that his own experience or the stories of others is the be all and end all of deciding what's true ever has the right to call people searching for reliable, repeatable evidence narrow-minded. That is hypocrisy of the most laughable kind." Derren Brown - Tricks of the Mind.
RE: G'day.....again :)
'Ullo, wondered where you'd gone.

Welcome back

Badger
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(October 28, 2013 at 6:15 am)Michelle_Patton Wrote: Here's hoping I'll overcome my compulsive typing of posts and then deleting them Tongue

What's wrong with that?

Anyway have a prawn.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSin0VcXEhOo_ODV6VRdtd...5VRDPTJmjk]
Your plastic pal who's fun to be with![Image: b7wAvWj.png]

Hey Michelle! I was wondering where you went. Great to have you back! Smile
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Michelle, Michelle... my first encounter with you had cleavage.... that's a good first impression! Wink

Welcome back and keep it up!
(October 28, 2013 at 7:15 am)pocaracas Wrote: Michelle, Michelle... my first encounter with you had cleavage.... that's a good first impression! Wink

Welcome back and keep it up!

Glad I could make a good impression; lead with your strengths, I always say!*

*I don't always say it, but I have been known to say it on occasion.......... Tongue
"No-one who decides that scientific evidence is not for him and that his own experience or the stories of others is the be all and end all of deciding what's true ever has the right to call people searching for reliable, repeatable evidence narrow-minded. That is hypocrisy of the most laughable kind." Derren Brown - Tricks of the Mind.
Welcome.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
A warm welcome to you Michelle!

I hope you stick around and feel free to lurk around me anytime! Wink Shades
Angel Cloud

You can stay.

Please.
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
Welcome back!
ronedee Wrote:Science doesn't have a good explaination for water

[Image: YAAgdMk.gif]