Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changed my username
Changed my username
I was Maelstrom

Now I am Kitanetos
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Changed my username
May one ask why?
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Of course one may.

Because the site allows it and because I felt like I needed a change.

At least I am open and honest about the name change.

Besides, I am rather fond of the new name I chose.
~ Erin Hunter
Then allow me to rephrase the question. Does the new name have any particular meaning or relevance to you or is it just a name you like? Or perhaps both?
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(November 3, 2013 at 2:59 am)Darwinian Wrote: Then allow me to rephrase the question. Does the new name have any particular meaning or relevance to you or is it just a name you like? Or perhaps both?

It is a name I got from here.

It does have special meaning to me.
~ Erin Hunter
Lol so you are kitanetos! You made us guess for about an hour in chat! We even blamed esquilax!
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
hehe

Blade knew
~ Erin Hunter
(November 3, 2013 at 3:22 am)Ivy Wrote: Lol so you are kitanetos! You made us guess for about an hour in chat! We even blamed esquilax!

I think between missluckie and myself we had determined that early on.
(November 3, 2013 at 2:51 am)Kitanetos Wrote: Besides, I am rather fond of the new name I chose.

That's good, otherwise it would be a really stoopid move Tongue

Hi Kit (it's going to be a while before I get used the new name)! Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

I don't know what to say, so I'll let the cat meme say it all Tongue

[Image: lolcat-sad-cat%5B1%5D.jpg]
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What does your username mean? vulcanlogician 46 2742 February 11, 2022 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  Boru changed colors on us! arewethereyet 28 1547 November 1, 2020 at 11:09 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  I could change my username again...... Foxaèr 29 1519 June 7, 2020 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Your username in meme form! ignoramus 45 3111 June 23, 2018 at 9:44 am
Last Post: Joods
  Give the person above you a new username. Foxaèr 372 27295 June 22, 2018 at 2:22 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  I have changed my avatar. You can come out now. I_am_not_mafia 9 1268 June 9, 2018 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  The system of educaction has to be changed Macoleco 31 2644 May 19, 2018 at 11:47 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  My username change Foxaèr 41 6047 May 1, 2018 at 11:21 pm
Last Post: Joods
  New username suggestions Foxaèr 33 3364 April 2, 2018 at 12:43 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  My username Alexmahone 9 1328 March 22, 2018 at 9:30 am
Last Post: Mystic