Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 3:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crazy Anti-Gay Rant
Crazy Anti-Gay Rant
Apparently, this happened before they voted on a bill to defend gays from being discriminated against in the workplace.

I don't know where this lady is getting her ideas, but this is the most insane homophobic shit I have ever heard.
RE: Crazy Anti-Gay Rant
What are these things? Every time I see one of these somebody is being retarded.
The guy in the background reactions made this video watchable. Though even he could only help me make it four minutes in.
Judas, a HOMO, kissed Jesus, and THEN JESUS DIED.

That was hilarious. You know, once I got extremely high with my ex-girlfriend and we engaged in the only anilingus episode I've ever been involved with. In spite of our immune systems virtually ceasing to exist because of the marahjewanah, we somehow either managed to avoid sepsis or we've been the world's most inconspicuous zombies for the last three years.
What. the. fuck.

People, please. Next time you see an old lady crossing the street stop yourself from thinking, "Awww how cute! Look at that sweet old lady!" Being old does not make them sweet. They were people once... I mean... young once.

What I mean is that they can be douches that happen to be old. Don't let their cuteness fool you.

Angel
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
BWHAHAHAHA, she is right Bisexual people are insane....I lost my sanity from this video. This was classic but saddening.
[Image: grumpy-cat-and-jesus-meme-died-for-sins.jpg]

I would be a televangelist....but I have too much of a soul.
What a sad sack that lady is. What I don't like is when someone says that something is 'gay' when the are equating it with being ridiculous. Like when someone says "That party sounds gay". Whenever people say that I usually respond with "Oh, you mean like my odds of getting laid there just doubled?" It usually shuts them up.
It's funny how she keeps saying the phrase, "gays, bis, and orgiers". Pretty sure "orgiers" is not a word.
I grew up in a fairly isolated community; all white, all christian and without any openly gay people (at least not that I was aware of at the time). As a child, my only real exposure to anything different was from the tv.

The thing is, I've never really got the whole homophobia thing. Or racism, for that matter. Or sexism or any other kind of prejudice. For as long as I can remember, I've only ever seen people as being people. Some are nice, some are nasty and most constantly vary between the two.

I've also never been religious. Despite living in a christian community and having to go to church and sunday school every week, I just never took any of it seriously.

Now, I'm not saying that those last two facts about me are related.

But they fucking are.
[Image: aeNrqMm_460sa.gif]
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anti-gun media Foxaèr 3 252 October 27, 2021 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Crazy Cat ladies! ignoramus 0 421 June 1, 2018 at 4:43 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  The Rise and Fall of Fappy, the Anti Masturbation Dolphin MagetheEntertainer 16 3728 July 16, 2014 at 10:01 pm
Last Post: MagetheEntertainer
  Bitches be crazy! BrokenQuill92 5 1186 February 15, 2014 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  Anti-gay turds freak out again Foxaèr 18 3635 January 29, 2014 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: paintpooper
  I'm not crazy Yahweh 0 657 November 18, 2013 at 9:06 pm
Last Post: Yahweh
  The anthem of anti-theists, perhaps? Creed of Heresy 0 841 November 15, 2013 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: Creed of Heresy
Video Family Guy anti-muslim episode (Priceless) Big Blue Sky 4 2938 July 10, 2013 at 11:03 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Game Theory: Why Final Fantasy is Anti-Religion Gooders1002 0 1060 June 17, 2013 at 7:45 am
Last Post: Gooders1002
Video Anti-Religion Songs! Phish 16 11267 September 4, 2012 at 8:56 pm
Last Post: Ocato