Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
Hello!
I've been on the forums for about 2 weeks now so I think now is a good time for a self introduction. I live in Indiana and am currently an agnostic. I'm currently finishing up high school. My music tastes are centered around Nirvana, Stone Temple Pilots, and some more classic rockers like Led Zeppelin, The Eagles, and just Rock as a whole. My interests are playing Magic The Gathering, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (Yes I'm a brony whatever), and just hanging out with my best friends. I am currently looking at studying abroad in Japan and hope to go to Tokyo University for Japanese language and become and English teacher somewhere in Japan. I've been to Japan before and it was an experience that totally changed my life, being a boy who has never traveled more than 500 miles away from home. I hope to meet more awesome people on this forum and hopefully help myself find my way in the world of religion.
RE: Hello!
(November 20, 2013 at 7:08 pm)Ring0 Wrote: I've been on the forums for about 2 weeks now so I think now is a good time for a self introduction. I live in Indiana and am currently an agnostic. I'm currently finishing up high school. My music tastes are centered around Nirvana, Stone Temple Pilots, and some more classic rockers like Led Zeppelin, The Eagles, and just Rock as a whole. My interests are playing Magic The Gathering, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (Yes I'm a brony whatever), and just hanging out with my best friends. I am currently looking at studying abroad in Japan and hope to go to Tokyo University for Japanese language and become and English teacher somewhere in Japan. I've been to Japan before and it was an experience that totally changed my life, being a boy who has never traveled more than 500 miles away from home. I hope to meet more awesome people on this forum and hopefully help myself find my way in the world of religion.

Welcome to the forums! You'll love this place. I hope you find it to be as enjoyable as I, and many others do!
Welcome, Ring0 Smile
Howdy! Always nice to see yet another Led Zep fan. Smile
Cunt
Welcome.

Always good to meet another fan of classic rock.

Cool Shades
Dying to live, living to die.
Hello Welcome
Hiya and welcome to AF! ^_^

You've been to Japan? Unfair, I wanna go too! Tongue
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Welcome
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Welcome from the UK!
Sum ergo sum
Time to welcome some people who've been around for a while!! Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 5962 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  Hello hello! DgyJff 8 3632 August 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates