Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How shy are you?
How shy are you?
Take this little quiz and see what score you get.

Of course, it's not going give you a totally accurate result (like every other personality quiz out there), but I think it will be close enough. I got a 50.

"Your total is 50. You are probably very shy. Most shy people score over 39 and a few reach the possible high score of 65."
RE: How shy are you?
I got a 45... seems about right. I love being social, but it takes me some time to warm up.
39, sounds about right.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

LOL!
Quote:Your total is 39. You are somewhat shy. Most shy people score over 39 and a few reach the possible high score of 65.
It gave me 25, but I think I might be a bit more shy than that.
I'm far too shy to take internet quizzes. Wink

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

the test Wrote:Your total is 55. You are probably very shy.

Strangely, people who know me socially think I'm kidding when I say I'm shy. Likely because I have very good social skills, am funny, and well spoken, and, a bit mouthy.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Quote:Your total is 18. You are probably not a particularly shy person, although you may feel shy in one or two situations. Most shy people score over 39 and a few reach the possible high score of 65
I'm only shy if I don't know you.

If I meet you in public I'm friendly though. Go figure.
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
There was a time in my life that I always second guessed my social interactions. Not anymore, either you like me or you hate me, I'm not here to please everyone Tongue