Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 1:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the html code?
What is the html code?
For striking a line through a word?

I did a search online, but [strike] does not work on the forum.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: What is the html code?
Code:
[s]Strike this![/s]

Strike this!
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Thanks Smile
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
No problem! Wink
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Oh a new trick what fun

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Oh that's how you do it. Good grief I am such an idiot
Kuusi palaa, ja on viimeinen kerta kun annan vaimoni laittaa jouluvalot!
Re: What is the html code?
On the TapaTalk app it doesn't work, so I was looking at this thread wondering wtf was going on lol.
You can use the Mobile Theme (autodetects if iPhone or Android) on AF.org.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
Bit of a bugger, though, when you're trying to to Mod stuff, as all the interesting buttons are missing.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(December 3, 2013 at 10:31 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: You can use the Mobile Theme (autodetects if iPhone or Android) on AF.org.
Yes. But it's shit. When I log in on my browser using my phone, I go to the desktop site anyway.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Code suggestion Joods 30 4827 May 21, 2018 at 7:56 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Indent code. Pyrrho 4 2143 April 2, 2015 at 11:08 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  MyBB code for image size? FallentoReason 2 5180 September 21, 2012 at 3:07 am
Last Post: FallentoReason
  BB Code Guide discussion fr0d0 23 9635 December 30, 2009 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Ashes1995