Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nelson Mandela and historical revisionism.
While the capitalist nations pay tribute to Mandela they are working hard now trying to rewrite his history. They are pushing capitalist propaganda of "peace" or "non-violence". The capitalist nations are the most violent and most oppressive so of course they don't want their wage slaves to get the idea that using violence against your oppressor is a good thing. So Mandelas history is being rewritten at this moment in capitalist state ran media.

Fact: Mandela NEVER EVER EVER professed to be against using violence as a means to free a people.

FACT: When Mandela was put in prison the ANC WAS transitioning to a guerrilla tactical group and this was fully endorsed and rightly so by Nelson Mandela.

"Non violence" is the historical revisionist scam that only serves to keep in power the oppressive fascist capitalist system.
RE: Nelson Mandela and historical revisionism.
(December 5, 2013 at 7:03 pm)I and I Wrote: ...The capitalist nations are the most violent and most oppressive...

[citation needed]
(December 5, 2013 at 7:08 pm)BreadGod Wrote:
(December 5, 2013 at 7:03 pm)I and I Wrote: ...The capitalist nations are the most violent and most oppressive...

[citation needed]

Citation of what? Are you claiming I copied that phrase from a book?
(December 5, 2013 at 7:03 pm)I and I Wrote: While the capitalist nations pay tribute to Mandela they are working hard now trying to rewrite his history. They are pushing capitalist propaganda of "peace" or "non-violence". The capitalist nations are the most violent and most oppressive so of course they don't want their wage slaves to get the idea that using violence against your oppressor is a good thing. So Mandelas history is being rewritten at this moment in capitalist state ran media.

Fact: Mandela NEVER EVER EVER professed to be against using violence as a means to free a people.

FACT: When Mandela was put in prison the ANC WAS transitioning to a guerrilla tactical group and this was fully endorsed and rightly so by Nelson Mandela.

"Non violence" is the historical revisionist scam that only serves to keep in power the oppressive fascist capitalist system.

Where's the Golda Meir avatar?

Couldn't even wait a tic before shitting on the man, eh?
(December 5, 2013 at 7:16 pm)I and I Wrote:
(December 5, 2013 at 7:08 pm)BreadGod Wrote: [citation needed]

Citation of what? Are you claiming I copied that phrase from a book?

You obviously don't get the joke, so let me explain it for you. You said that capitalist nations are "the most violent and most oppressive". When I used the term "[citation needed]", I was essentially asking you for proof of that claim.
(December 5, 2013 at 7:16 pm)Captain Colostomy Wrote:
(December 5, 2013 at 7:03 pm)I and I Wrote: While the capitalist nations pay tribute to Mandela they are working hard now trying to rewrite his history. They are pushing capitalist propaganda of "peace" or "non-violence". The capitalist nations are the most violent and most oppressive so of course they don't want their wage slaves to get the idea that using violence against your oppressor is a good thing. So Mandelas history is being rewritten at this moment in capitalist state ran media.

Where's the Golda Meir avatar?

You should read what I wrote, I am shitting on the ironic and bullshit fake sympathy from western capitalist nations along with their historical revisionism of Mandelas life.
(December 5, 2013 at 7:08 pm)BreadGod Wrote:

[citation needed]

That's a valid question. Might also ask how we quantify what is and isn't a capitalist nation. I mean, the only non-capitalist nation in recent history has been the USSR and Joe Stalin made damn sure they qualify as violent and oppressive.

Aftar that, we have third world nations who are too poor to be players on the global market scale. I'd be more than willing to bet the people there are killing each other an aweful lot when they get the chance, but they just don't have the power to make a big name of themselves with it. And even then, you depending on how you qualify "capitalist," those places would qualify as capitalist, anyway.
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
(December 5, 2013 at 7:45 pm)I and I Wrote:
(December 5, 2013 at 7:16 pm)Captain Colostomy Wrote: Where's the Golda Meir avatar?

You should read what I wrote, I am shitting on the ironic and bullshit fake sympathy from western capitalist nations along with their historical revisionism of Mandelas life.

When you disrupt a eulogist because you disagree with his words? Yeah..you're being a douche. Wrong time to pick nits.

Yet the post revolutionary period Mendela managed AFTER coming out of prison is infinitely less bloody the the one wrought by the maglomanical jackal whose face you chose as your avatar upon the 40 million Chinese dead.

Who the fuck are you to sport Mao's face as your avatar and make thrill pronouncement about the oppression of the capitalist system.

So why don't you shut the fuck up
Not getting enough attention at TTA and you need to be a moron somewhere else?
[Image: giphy.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  J.R.R Tolkien historical support of Franco of Spain, whats your view on it? Woah0 2 475 August 14, 2022 at 8:12 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Famous quotes of historical republicans..... Brian37 11 1371 November 20, 2016 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Nelson Mandela dies. Brian37 39 7107 December 15, 2013 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet
  The Bible and Historical Documents Deckard 11 2334 September 25, 2013 at 6:00 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Nelson Mandelas health deteriorating Something completely different 2 1536 April 3, 2013 at 9:33 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  A historical perspective: Dubya was a complete failure TaraJo 30 10954 December 5, 2012 at 1:42 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  Favourite Dictators/Historical Leaders Napoléon 51 18876 June 14, 2012 at 4:43 am
Last Post: rajsharma
  Animated Historical Maps Dean-o 5 1967 June 2, 2011 at 2:51 am
Last Post: Shell B
  Chris Rodda is giving away "Liars For Jesus" on religious revisionism in the US Autumnlicious 6 2201 May 6, 2011 at 6:31 pm
Last Post: Violet
  The Historical Christ dagda 104 27885 August 5, 2009 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Minimalist