Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 6, 2024, 12:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Hi
My Name means 'Are you insane' in Vietnamese.

I hate ideologies generally.
RE: Hi
(December 18, 2013 at 5:34 am)là bạn điên Wrote: My Name means 'Are you insane' in Vietnamese.

I hate ideologies generally.

Hi and welcome, I am new here also Big Grin

Not all ideologies follow such a rigid format as those of theisms, I suppose semantics can wait.

Someone will be along shortly to take your coat.
Welcome Enjoy the the forums.

Feel free to dip your toes in our little pond, just watch out for the turds left floating by fundies. ( © Minimalist )
Hi and hello and welcome to AF! ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Welcome
Welcome!
Enjoy!
We shall dub him lbd, to simplify stuff. Big Grin
Quote:Someone will be along shortly to take your coat.

Yeah...we steal more coats that way.

Welcome, Newbie.
Hey. Careful you don't cut me with those accent marks. I cut my finger on a tuna can yesterday. Don't need more bloodshed.

Have fun. Maybe tell us more about you?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Welcome
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5