Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 10:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S'happnin.
S'happnin.
Sup folks.

Name's Natalia, I'm 23 and I'm from Scotland.

Atheist, obv.

I like Astronomy and religious debates. And dogs. Luffs doggies.

Hiya.
"The life of a man is of no greater importance to the universe than that of an oyster." - David Hume
RE: S'happnin.
Hello.
Hullo
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!
Hi, Natalia, enjoy your time here!
Welcome... once again.
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
And welcome over here, too! Haggis...meh. Garbage...cool band.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Welcome Natalia.
Make yourself at home.
Hullo, lassie. I'm originally from Northern Ireland. Been to Scotland several times. A beautiful place, you're lucky to live there.

Welcome.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Welcome
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Welcome to the forums, Natalia.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould