Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charities
Charities
Wondering if anyone here has a favorite non-religious charity. Tell us about it.
RE: Charities
I've donated to a few cystic fibrosis causes, including the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and a couple individual CF fundraisers. That's something I can personally get behind, unlike your more popular multi-billion dollar charities, like some of Big Cancer.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
RE: Charities
Acorns, a hospice here where I live I'm England that gives end of life care to terminally ill children.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Re: Charities
I give to a lot of charities but I don't really know which ones are religious and which aren't.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Environmental charities, what say you? Brian37 11 886 December 21, 2020 at 6:00 pm
Last Post: no one