Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just why, bitch?
Just why, bitch?
Thanks for making us all look bad bitch!

RE: Just why, bitch?
Not to sound sexist, but she is THE woman who needs to stick to making sandwiches in the kitchen at home.
(January 7, 2014 at 3:37 am)Belac Enrobso Wrote: Not to sound sexist, but she is THE woman who needs to stick to making sandwiches in the kitchen at home.

"Not to be sexist but, (sexist remark)."

"Not to be racist but, (racist remark)."

"I'm not trying to offend you but, (offensive remark)."

Can we all stop doing this shit? It's stupid. You're not making the remark any better. Just say it, who cares? "Oh a joke about women making sandwiches in the kitchen. How edgy and witty. *yawn*"
(January 7, 2014 at 1:58 pm)TAW Wrote:
(January 7, 2014 at 3:37 am)Belac Enrobso Wrote: Not to sound sexist, but she is THE woman who needs to stick to making sandwiches in the kitchen at home.

"Not to be sexist but, (sexist remark)."

"Not to be racist but, (racist remark)."

"I'm not trying to offend you but, (offensive remark)."

Can we all stop doing this shit? It's stupid. You're not making the remark any better. Just say it, who cares? "Oh a joke about women making sandwiches in the kitchen. How edgy and witty. *yawn*"
It is pretty edgy in our current feminazi-dominated culture.
(January 7, 2014 at 2:00 pm)MarxRaptor Wrote: It is pretty edgy in our current feminazi-dominated culture.

Just gonna throw this out there: the term "feminazi" is exactly as bad for your credibility as "I'm not X, but..."

Dodgy
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(January 7, 2014 at 2:26 pm)Esquilax Wrote:
(January 7, 2014 at 2:00 pm)MarxRaptor Wrote: It is pretty edgy in our current feminazi-dominated culture.

Just gonna throw this out there: the term "feminazi" is exactly as bad for your credibility as "I'm not X, but..."

Dodgy
Anyone with any sense knows modern feminism is a totalitarian movement.
I didn't know wanting control over my own body was a totalitarian move
(January 7, 2014 at 2:39 pm)MarxRaptor Wrote: Anyone with any sense knows modern feminism is a totalitarian movement.

"Anyone with sense," is just a verbal standover tactic that you use in place of actually having to support your position.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
Also, this girl got fan mail from feminists, shows you the kind of people feminists are.
(January 7, 2014 at 2:44 pm)MarxRaptor Wrote: Also, this girl got fan mail from feminists, shows you the kind of people feminists are.

Hitler was a white person, shows you the kind of people white people are.

Rolleyes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How did I miss this/2016 was a truly cruel bitch! Ravenshire 2 440 May 17, 2017 at 7:35 am
Last Post: chimp3