Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Palin in 2012!
Palin in 2012!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHtdiTnUXh4

Gil Smart says Sarah Palin is going to walk away with the GOP nomination in 2012.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
RE: Palin in 2012!
Ugh, maybe she'll win the Republican nomination... but Americans would have to be fucking stupid to vote for her...

Oh wait... Dodgy
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Hey, I'm an American and would never vote for such a disconnected human being to run my country. She is the poster child for stupidity at its best.

I personally do not believe she will be the GOP candidate in the end. Too many reps within that party has openly stated their disgust/dislike for her in some shape form or fashion. They know she would ultimately hurt the party more than help it. But of course, there are those few within the GOP that would love the publicity by nominating her in.
Intelligence is the only true moral guide...
Quote:Americans would have to be fucking stupid to vote for her..

Plenty are.
(November 21, 2009 at 3:11 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:Americans would have to be fucking stupid to vote for her..

Plenty are.

Thus:
Saerules Wrote:Oh wait... Dodgy
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
A Palin GOP (grossly out-of-touch profiteers) nomination 2012 will be the best thing for Obama since sliced bread.
I just wish she would go away! From the first moment I saw her I knew she was no good. It's funny how she always finds a way to pop out from under that rock.
binnyCoffee
Quote:Hey, I'm an American and would never vote for such a disconnected human being to run my country. She is the poster child for stupidity at its best.

-as compared with Dubya,for whom tens of millions of Americans voted,twice.

People will buy shit on a stick if it's packaged nicely and they're told it's something else---producers of breakfast cereals, McDonald's and KFC, etc etc etc have been doing for decades.
Binny I agree with you she needs to go away!! She should crawl back into that little hell hole that she calls home. And leave the rest of America alone IMO.
Freedom is the ability to march to the beat of a different drummer without fear of retribution. Secularone

Ignorance is bliss but understanding is wonderful. Atheist forums.org
To give an idea of the likelyhood of Palin running:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKKKgua7wQk
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lewis Black on Trump 2012 Minimalist 16 4848 August 8, 2015 at 1:44 pm
Last Post: LostLocke
  Bill Maher Taking Apart Sarah Palin Minimalist 5 1959 June 6, 2013 at 1:56 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  National geographic photo contest 2012 Dee Dee Ramone 4 2901 January 8, 2013 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Kayenneh
  Top 100 ‘Pictures of the Day’ for 2012 Rayaan 1 1079 December 29, 2012 at 4:45 am
Last Post: 5thHorseman
  Kony 2012.... decide if it's a scam or not. darkment0r 7 2917 April 23, 2012 at 8:20 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  2012 Pulitzer Prize Winner: Massoud Hossaini’s Breaking News Photography Koldaramor 2 1622 April 19, 2012 at 3:48 am
Last Post: Koldaramor
  KONY 2012: Part II - Beyond Famous Tiberius 0 956 April 5, 2012 at 8:17 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  Bill Maher - Stupidest State 2012 Minimalist 5 5320 March 18, 2012 at 6:04 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Charlie Brooker looks at Kony 2012 downbeatplumb 13 5141 March 17, 2012 at 11:30 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Palin for President.... Minimalist 4 1771 June 30, 2011 at 9:32 pm
Last Post: Minimalist