Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 9:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Um, guys, help
Um, guys, help
I can't change my name back for some reason. This isn't really fair since everyone else has been changing their name every other hour.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
RE: Um, guys, help
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMX-24AtaBryg0XcMQ5wf...Y1Cvp6DFTw]
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

And in a more serious tone, what can I do for you? Do you want your old TEGH back?
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Wouldn't it be evil if we suspended nick change altogether? Devil
I thought I heard that was already true? No more name changes?
Can I change my name to "romulan ale"?
I'd like "Tea Earl Grey Hot". (without the quotation marks of course)
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
(January 12, 2014 at 4:48 pm)t̶e̶a̶e̶a̶r̶l̶g̶r̶e̶y̶h̶o̶t̶ Wrote: I can't change my name back for some reason. This isn't really fair since everyone else has been changing their name every other hour.

Looks the same as always to me. Weird.
(January 12, 2014 at 4:57 pm)pocaracas Wrote: Can I change my name to "romulan ale"?

Hahaha ROFLOL
(January 12, 2014 at 4:59 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(January 12, 2014 at 4:48 pm)t̶e̶a̶e̶a̶r̶l̶g̶r̶e̶y̶h̶o̶t̶ Wrote: I can't change my name back for some reason. This isn't really fair since everyone else has been changing their name every other hour.

Looks the same as always to me. Weird.

Seriously? It should look like it's crossed out like a banned member.

(Not sure fry image here)
My ignore list

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey, Guys.....How Come Minimalist 4 1565 December 19, 2014 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Girls only section and boys only section. Do you guys have it? Niqabi Ninja 34 14412 March 13, 2012 at 8:13 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris