Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pax Tecum Fratres
Pax Tecum Fratres
Hey Fellas!

I dont entirely agree with you in regard to knowing with certainty that God doesnt exist but I've been praying to him daily for six years now and there have been some very interesting mystical experiences, coincidences, and what seems like answered prayer, but at the end of the day I still think God is the biggest asshole ever!

I seek him because I need direction and guidance and know that this life can end any day and i wont find happiness in material things or woman who get old and fall apart, but I think God is the worst fucking thing that ever happened.

He created this miserable planet full of miserable suffering people and then hides himself and leaves us with a Bible that is so fucked up and plays all these mind fucking games.

God does such a shitty job of sheparding his people. We see this from all the Religious division and everyone claiming you have to believe what they do to be saved.

I appreciate what you have to say and if I were God I'd have more respect for you than alot of these irrational naive religious people. Im very sorry that God is such an asshole and that he'd damn someone for not believing in him. That is such bullshit. Why should a good person suffer forever for not believing something? What a crock!

It wouldnt cost God a damn thing to help his son or daughter out as they get fucked in the ass!

I hope and pray that I die soon. God is unreliable and untrustworthy and life is worthless miserable bullshit!

I hope and pray that he doesnt damn you for eternity.

God bless!
RE: Pax Tecum Fratres
Protip: Making big fonts won't make your message more readable, quite the oposite.

Welcome
Quote:I dont entirely agree with you in regard to knowing with certainty that God doesnt exist

I don't make such a claim but I do know that there is no evidence that any of the gods created by man existed.

Do you understand the difference?
(January 19, 2014 at 4:05 pm)LastPoet Wrote: Protip: Making big fonts won't make your message more readable, quite the oposite.

Welcome

thanks broseph!

(January 19, 2014 at 4:08 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:I dont entirely agree with you in regard to knowing with certainty that God doesnt exist

I don't make such a claim but I do know that there is no evidence that any of the gods created by man existed.

Do you understand the difference?

Yes I understand the difference. Have you heard of the miracle of Fatima or the miracles at the spring at Lourdes France? There is a medical Burea made of of Doctors (many of them with no Religious persuasion) who are looking for total complete and instantaneous miracles that lack all scientific and medical explanation.

When those requirements are met it gets the term certified miracle. There have been 4,000 alleged certified healings at Lourdes. That is quite a small number compared to the millions of people that go to the shrine every year but it might be worth looking up.

I have so much hatred for Jesus H murphy dicksucking motherfucking Christ. All I wanted to do was the will of that cocksucking son of a bitch and he just hid himself and refused to give the necessary grace so that I repeatdly get my hopes up just to look like a foolish superstitious dipshit in the end.

Why doesn’t God just forgive people for their sins, get off his high horse and be a friend to humanity, instead of a self-satisfying dick who requires [constant] praise and prayer to keep his ego nicely inflated and then hides himself and refuses to answer me even when I sincerely desire instruction to do His will.

We can help our fellow men/women, feed the hungry, care for the suffering and ill, and save lives all our life but go to eternal damnation to get anally raped by satan simply because we dont believe in that douchebag?!?

What a shit crock! Thanks alot God! YOu fucking asshole!
(January 19, 2014 at 4:03 pm)Pope Leo Decrapio Wrote: I dont entirely agree with you in regard to knowing with certainty that God doesnt exist but I've been praying to him daily for six years now and there have been some very interesting mystical experiences, coincidences, and what seems like answered prayer, but at the end of the day I still think God is the biggest asshole ever!

I seek him because I need direction and guidance and know that this life can end any day and i wont find happiness in material things or woman who get old and fall apart, but I think God is the worst fucking thing that ever happened.

He created this miserable planet full of miserable suffering people and then hides himself and leaves us with a Bible that is so fucked up and plays all these mind fucking games.

God does such a shitty job of sheparding his people. We see this from all the Religious division and everyone claiming you have to believe what they do to be saved.

I appreciate what you have to say and if I were God I'd have more respect for you than alot of these irrational naive religious people. Im very sorry that God is such an asshole and that he'd damn someone for not believing in him. That is such bullshit. Why should a good person suffer forever for not believing something? What a crock!

It wouldnt cost God a damn thing to help his son or daughter out as they get fucked in the ass!

I hope and pray that I die soon. God is unreliable and untrustworthy and life is worthless miserable bullshit!

I hope and pray that he doesnt damn you for eternity.

God bless!

[Image: i%27d-buy-that-for-a-dollar-w.jpg]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
This one is more than a bit weird..
Quote:Have you heard of the miracle of Fatima or the miracles at the spring at Lourdes France?

Of course I have heard of it. The ability of catholics to delude themselves is legendary. So what?

The reason this is funny is because atheists don't do it.

The theistic mind which attributes everything unexplainable to their invisible sky daddy is one of the biggest factors about religion that I reject.
They really need to grow up.
Uh hi..?
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Welcome
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
If you need direction and guidance, there are more practical places to look, friend.