Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 10:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Please!
Help Please!
Hi, my name is Laura and I am a senior in high school. For our senior project in a religions class, I must interview someone who is considered as an atheist. If there is anyone who is willing to answer a few short questions for me, please message me.

Thanks!
RE: Help Please!
What kind of questions?

Hey have religion classes in high school?
(February 2, 2014 at 1:06 pm)Shaggy Wrote: What kind of questions?

Hey have religion classes in high school?

There are nine questions. I won't list every single one of them out but they include "What is the origin of the universe?" "What is right and what is wrong?" "Is there a universal moral law?" and "What happens at death?"

It's more of a study of worldviews but yes.
You can pm if you like. I won't be sharing my email with a stranger on the internet, lol.
Why don't you post them in this thread? Instead of getting one atheist answering you'll get quite a few.
The Rules Wrote:No Advertising
Any advertisements in posts will be removed immediately. If you want to promote a product or service then please contact one of the administrators or moderators by private message first. This also applies to people conducting research or surveys. Whilst most in the community would be glad to help with such projects, we still would like you to get permission from the staff before posting. If you want to post your website, please adhere to the 30 days and 30 posts rule. This amount of time and number of posts shows that advertising is not your sole purpose on this forum. If the rule is not adhered to, the advertisement will be removed and you may be warned or banned.

Yeah, I'm not too happy about this Angry
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(February 2, 2014 at 1:43 pm)Kayenneh Wrote:
The Rules Wrote:No Advertising
Any advertisements in posts will be removed immediately. If you want to promote a product or service then please contact one of the administrators or moderators by private message first. This also applies to people conducting research or surveys. Whilst most in the community would be glad to help with such projects, we still would like you to get permission from the staff before posting. If you want to post your website, please adhere to the 30 days and 30 posts rule. This amount of time and number of posts shows that advertising is not your sole purpose on this forum. If the rule is not adhered to, the advertisement will be removed and you may be warned or banned.

Yeah, I'm not too happy about this Angry

Ah my bad Kay.
PM if you'd like.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Ooh! Ooh! Pick me! Pick me!

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Why can't she find an atheist in real life?
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fear of hell, advice please orthodox-man 120 24513 March 10, 2018 at 10:08 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Just a bit of advice please MattyVigilante 17 2549 March 1, 2018 at 4:09 am
Last Post: SaStrike
  AF friends, an opinion on Bible debate, please drfuzzy 25 5405 October 1, 2015 at 10:50 am
Last Post: houseofcantor
  Please correct me where I am wrong Won2blv 35 6827 May 21, 2015 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Aractus
  Atheists only vote please: Do absolute MORAL truths exist? Is Rape ALWAYS "wrong"? Tsun Tsu 326 65836 February 25, 2015 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  I need a lttle help with a few questions please Guesto123 17 3264 January 21, 2015 at 1:04 pm
Last Post: Natachan
Exclamation Can someone explain this to me..? please... dyresand 3 1464 November 5, 2014 at 10:32 am
Last Post: dyresand
  Atheists Only Please: Serious Question About Love naimless 50 11384 September 10, 2014 at 7:32 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Please help me with this personal challenge accidental creation 11 3552 April 28, 2014 at 4:16 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Christians please view this all the way through Manowar 0 969 February 27, 2014 at 1:32 pm
Last Post: Manowar