Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 7:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well this is embarrassing
Well this is embarrassing
I fell asleep, when I woke up someone left a lamp next to the window and I thought it was day time.
RE: Well this is embarrassing
(February 10, 2014 at 10:12 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: I fell asleep, when I woke up someone left a lamp next to the window and I thought it was day time.

It's daytime somewhere in the world.

Oh wait, the Babble says the world is flat and the sun goes around it. Never mind.
"You don't need facts when you got Jesus." -Pastor Deacon Fred, Landover Baptist Church

™: True Christian is a Trademark of the Landover Baptist Church. I have no affiliation with this fine group of True Christians ™ because I can't afford their tithing requirements but would like to be. Maybe someday the Lord will bless me with enough riches that I am able to. 

And for the lovers of Poe, here's your winking smiley:  Wink
(February 10, 2014 at 10:12 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: I fell asleep, when I woke up someone left a lamp next to the window and I thought it was day time.

The important part is the "woke up".

Cool Shades
Dying to live, living to die.
Haha. That's not good.
(February 11, 2014 at 8:44 am)NoraBrimstone Wrote: Haha. That's not good.

I had a total blind girl moment sigh
I fall asleep in the middle of the day all the time.

It's called a nap.

I'm not embarrassed by it at all.
Hell, I've been halfway to the bathroom to shower and start my day before I shrug off the haze of sleep and realize it's still four in the morning before. It's not an uncommon scenario. Tongue
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(February 12, 2014 at 5:44 am)Esquilax Wrote: Hell, I've been halfway to the bathroom to shower and start my day before I shrug off the haze of sleep and realize it's still four in the morning before. It's not an uncommon scenario. Tongue

For Perth, Western Australia it is very common Esquilax. Or hadn't you noticed that EVERYONE here works to "tradies time-table"

Up at four on the job by six and finish by three. Asleep by nine.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(February 12, 2014 at 7:31 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: For Perth, Western Australia it is very common Esquilax. Or hadn't you noticed that EVERYONE here works to "tradies time-table"

Up at four on the job by six and finish by three. Asleep by nine.

That's a good argument against being a tradie, to me. Tongue
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Well, color me smeckledorfed! no one 4 648 December 31, 2021 at 8:57 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Parent Trap movie, do you think Lindsay Lohan does British English well in it? Sweden83 6 941 December 5, 2020 at 2:50 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Well I'm off to Devon Cod 26 3502 August 4, 2019 at 3:59 am
Last Post: Cod
  Well, Stormy...He IS An Old Sack of Shit Minimalist 11 1358 August 28, 2018 at 11:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Guest shots that might not go so well... Gawdzilla Sama 33 2621 August 22, 2018 at 5:11 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Well, then... Foxaèr 6 763 March 17, 2018 at 12:53 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Well, I've finally lost it. Gawdzilla Sama 0 609 January 27, 2018 at 2:40 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Warning! Feed your pets well! ignoramus 16 2030 December 17, 2017 at 11:15 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Food aint lying, well happened at Food Lion. Brian37 5 1568 November 12, 2017 at 10:21 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Well, the pope came to Portugal LastPoet 15 2628 May 16, 2017 at 2:46 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah