Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 7:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, Stormy...He IS An Old Sack of Shit
Well, Stormy...He IS An Old Sack of Shit
What did you expect?

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/stormy-...o-minutes/

Quote:Stormy Daniels: ‘Generous’ to say Trump lasted two minutes

Quote:It’s apparent from the profile. In one exchange, Chozick asked Daniels to describe her alleged 2006 affair with the President, which he continues to deny.

“How many details can you really give about two minutes?” she deadpanned. When the reporter pressed for details, Daniels quipped, “Maybe. I’m being generous.”
RE: Well, Stormy...He IS An Old Sack of Shit
I would say she opened her legs for him because he was rich and famous, not for any romantic nothing or intellectual connection.

What did she expect, a fairy tale romance with a handsome prince? She got what she deserved, a two pump chump.
Dying to live, living to die.
130k is pretty tidy for 2 mins, little more than 1k a second. Thing must be made of gold plated cocaine or something. Not exactly the best deal ever made in the history of sex work, for a john - that is.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
He didn't pay her to open her legs, he paid her to keep her mouth shut.
(August 28, 2018 at 3:28 pm)Minimalist Wrote: He didn't pay her to open her legs, he paid her to keep her mouth shut.

And to leave when he was done.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(August 28, 2018 at 3:28 pm)Minimalist Wrote: He didn't pay her to open her legs, he paid her to keep her mouth shut.

I am a little pissed that the media isn't covering all the other women who are claiming assault.

Or some weird permutation of each, both or/and neither there . . .

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(August 28, 2018 at 2:08 pm)Minimalist Wrote: What did you expect?

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/stormy-...o-minutes/

Quote:Stormy Daniels: ‘Generous’ to say Trump lasted two minutes

Quote:It’s apparent from the profile. In one exchange, Chozick asked Daniels to describe her alleged 2006 affair with the President, which he continues to deny.

“How many details can you really give about two minutes?” she deadpanned. When the reporter pressed for details, Daniels quipped, “Maybe. I’m being generous.”

You can tell by just looking at him.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Wait - two minutes is not good??

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I'm trying to eat dinner here.

If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Time for some Halloween shit. brewer 142 5409 November 4, 2023 at 4:12 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Well, color me smeckledorfed! no one 4 652 December 31, 2021 at 8:57 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Parent Trap movie, do you think Lindsay Lohan does British English well in it? Sweden83 6 954 December 5, 2020 at 2:50 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  My shit ass job just called me back up CarveTheFive 25 1983 May 9, 2020 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: Mr.wizard
  What we really lost in all this shit... Gawdzilla Sama 7 1151 April 20, 2020 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  Well I'm off to Devon Cod 26 3514 August 4, 2019 at 3:59 am
Last Post: Cod
  Stupid shit you've seen. Gawdzilla Sama 44 5755 December 26, 2018 at 9:57 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The queen doesn't half talk some shit Cod 11 2065 December 26, 2018 at 9:28 am
  I’m too old for this shit! J a c k 42 3053 September 26, 2018 at 10:34 am
  Maybe the Shit should hit the Fan fromdownunder 2 530 September 12, 2018 at 6:03 am