Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Takes Balls
This Takes Balls
http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=f9132a37d604

I'd have been real nervous cutting the last link.
RE: This Takes Balls
That was one fat deer!
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
He might stick one of those antlers up your ass just for calling him a deer.
They can be ornery.
That did take balls. Good thing he didn't lose them in the process Tongue
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
I wonder how long our young cowboy would keep his job if his supervisor ever sees this. But stone cold mega balls to the max for sure.
(February 12, 2014 at 7:25 pm)Jacob(smooth) Wrote: That was one fat deer!

Erm, you mean Moose.

(February 12, 2014 at 7:15 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=f9132a37d604

I'd have been real nervous cutting the last link.

Indeed.
'The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference between a mermaid and seal. It could not be expressed better.'
-- Samuel "Mark Twain" Clemens

"I think that in the discussion of natural problems we ought to begin not with the scriptures, but with experiments, demonstrations, and observations".

- Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

"In short, Meyer has shown that his first disastrous book was not a fluke: he is capable of going into any field in which he has no training or research experience and botching it just as badly as he did molecular biology. As I've written before, if you are a complete amateur and don't understand a subject, don't demonstrate the Dunning-Kruger effect by writing a book about it and proving your ignorance to everyone else! "

- Dr. Donald Prothero
That was quite brave indeed. Good thing the moose wasn't too ornery. Though if s/he was, it might not have needed help getting unstuck.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(February 12, 2014 at 11:30 pm)Chad32 Wrote: That was quite brave indeed. Good thing the moose wasn't too ornery. Though if s/he was, it might not have needed help getting unstuck.

It was a male, and it was obviously in distress, judging by it's labored breathing, and frothing at the mouth. It was fortunate that someone with some guts came along to rescue it.
'The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference between a mermaid and seal. It could not be expressed better.'
-- Samuel "Mark Twain" Clemens

"I think that in the discussion of natural problems we ought to begin not with the scriptures, but with experiments, demonstrations, and observations".

- Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

"In short, Meyer has shown that his first disastrous book was not a fluke: he is capable of going into any field in which he has no training or research experience and botching it just as badly as he did molecular biology. As I've written before, if you are a complete amateur and don't understand a subject, don't demonstrate the Dunning-Kruger effect by writing a book about it and proving your ignorance to everyone else! "

- Dr. Donald Prothero
I kept cheering the big guy on: "come one, buddy! Let the nice man help you!"
Reminds me of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlhRkde2cTo
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John Oliver takes on for-profit dialysis units Aegon 7 1311 May 16, 2017 at 7:19 am
Last Post: brewer
  Slavoj Žižek parody - The Perverted Dance (Cut The Balls) Pretzel Logic 0 1568 October 31, 2013 at 7:08 am
Last Post: Pretzel Logic
  Genius: Bananaman takes on John Lennon Rev. Rye 5 1581 December 7, 2012 at 6:40 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Bill Maher Takes A Crack At Mormons...among others. Minimalist 3 1975 October 15, 2011 at 7:19 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  'The Ledge’ Takes Hesitant But Significant Steps Toward Acknowledging Atheism Judas BentHer 0 917 July 19, 2011 at 11:42 am
Last Post: Judas BentHer