Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doing a big poo is a Religious experience
Doing a big poo is a Religious experience
From the horrible Daily Mail "Science" section: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...-some.html

Researchers have revealed why, for some, going to the bathroom can be 'like a religious experience'

Made me laugh, even though it's just advertising some guys book. Don't bother going to Church, just save it all week and take a dump on Sunday morning instead.
RE: Doing a big poo is a Religious experience
Hahaha.

I actually love the Daily Mail. Whenever there is a news story regarding religion, race, sexuality, or whatever, I always pop over to the Mail Online to see how they report it. Then I go through the the comments section and reply to the inevitable bigots and see how many dislikes I get for making comments supporting whoever they hate. Lol
A good poo after the morning coffee? Yup.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(February 15, 2014 at 12:43 pm)NoraBrimstone Wrote: Hahaha.

I actually love the Daily Mail. Whenever there is a news story regarding religion, race, sexuality, or whatever, I always pop over to the Mail Online to see how they report it. Then I go through the the comments section and reply to the inevitable bigots and see how many dislikes I get for making comments supporting whoever they hate. Lol

The Daily Mail is the perfect internet Troll. It winds everyone up, but people keep going back for more. You have to admire the business model.

I always enjoy the comments that get loads of red votes. In particular when they have a person/persons they deem to be evil, and the comments are "She looks lovely" or "What a lovely family". People are so thick believing them to be genuine comments.

I notice they'll also put fat people up and describe them as sexy, just to get a readership reaction. Having said all that I enjoy it, though wouldn't admit it in polite company.
Sometimes a good poo is fantastic.

If you poo at the same time each day is that pooing religiously?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I had an old work mate who you would believe actually thought that. His name was Seymour and he would be audibly in ecstasy on the throne.
Wash ur hands u savages...... wait. .... did I.... doooh!!!
Re: RE: Doing a big poo is a Religious experience
(February 15, 2014 at 1:29 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: I had an old work mate who you would believe actually thought that. His name was Seymour and he would be audibly in ecstasy on the throne.
I think Seymour used to go for a wank in the loo.
What's the difference between having a poo and sex? You don't have to cuddle a turd for 30 mins after you've had it!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Temporal lobe epilepsy & religious experience. Jehanne 80 5081 March 20, 2022 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Big gods came after the rise of civilizations Foxaèr 24 2440 April 9, 2020 at 11:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  For those who believe the god of abraham was behind the big bang or evolution android17ak47 49 7886 November 1, 2018 at 10:52 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Theists, please describe how you experience your god I_am_not_mafia 161 16728 June 15, 2018 at 9:37 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I had a religious experience the other night I_am_not_mafia 34 5426 November 22, 2017 at 9:44 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Personal experience says religious folks are more prone to mental diseases ErGingerbreadMandude 20 7809 August 9, 2017 at 11:11 am
Last Post: Astonished
  My experience in a Moon church/organization (korean religion) Macoleco 20 7050 May 20, 2017 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Here are 5 big reasons why Americans are turning away from religion — according to sc Minimalist 3 1523 January 25, 2017 at 9:43 am
Last Post: FatAndFaithless
  Near death experience of Howard Storm scoobysnack 548 83774 October 28, 2016 at 11:00 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  Why is Religion such a big deal? ScienceAf 14 3429 August 21, 2016 at 11:03 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger