Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The best people - what are they up to?
The best people - what are they up to?
What are the best people up to? How do they live their lives? How do they contribute to society? What do they do that is different to others?

What I mean by best people is the very most righteous people in the world.
RE: The best people - what are they up to?
I appreciate you thinking about me. I didn't know you cared. Wink

I'm not sure if you want to us to list specific people, or things that we think the best people would do if they really wanted to help society. Charity workers, rich people that put their money to good use instead of just trying to horde as much as possible. People working for equal rights, and helping the poor. Stuff like that.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Right now I'm chilling in my garage watching the rain and getting ready for my first beer of the day.
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
The "best" people are busy doing good things to improve the world in which we live, while much of the religious are busy praying to an invisible Deity that they've concocted in their own heads, to improve the world in which we live.

World needs more doers.

(March 15, 2014 at 2:46 pm)Rahul Wrote: Right now I'm chilling in my garage watching the rain and getting ready for my first beer of the day.

And this. Big Grin
Have you ever seen a best person?
(March 15, 2014 at 2:34 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: What are the best people up to? How do they live their lives? How do they contribute to society? What do they do that is different to others?

What I mean by best people is the very most righteous people in the world.
They pack a lunch and get their kids ready for school.
Whatever their up to, I don't want to he there, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........
(March 15, 2014 at 2:46 pm)Rahul Wrote: Right now I'm chilling in my garage watching the rain and getting ready for my first beer of the day.

FIRST beer? It's Saturday afternoon, FFS.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  People ignore what they fear Der/die AtheistIn 13 1852 December 11, 2017 at 8:43 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama