Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 2:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dumb religious indians
Dumb religious indians
(!Warning Gore!)
Take a look and me amazed
http://forum.goregrish.com/threads/russi...dia.31607/
Do drugs, believe in people, and make them smile!
RE: Dumb religious indians
He was stupid for not knowing the customs, but the crowd was even more stupid for beating the shit out of him for not knowing the customs.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
WTFFFF is wrong with those people ???? I amazed more by the replies in that forum .
so what if he did something bad ? arrest him, kick him out , but not fuckin' smash his fuckin' face WTFFFF :S

yes, dump fuckin indians and dump fuckin' assholes who think that he deserves this .
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
And people justify and excuse this insane, evil violence. All in the name of religion. Very sad.
Alright I get that it was a terrible thing to ring that bell but was it really that necessary to beat him up like that? This will definitely encourage more tourists to visit India!
He should go back and burn the whole goddamned town down.
(March 17, 2014 at 9:12 pm)KUSA Wrote: He should go back and burn the whole goddamned town down.

ATHEIST REVENGE THIRST FOR BLOOD!! Big Grin
(March 16, 2014 at 7:28 pm)salamenfuckyou Wrote: (!Warning Gore!)
Take a look and me amazed
http://forum.goregrish.com/threads/russi...dia.31607/

The guy is still smiling!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dumb Rhetoric Amarok 34 5622 April 22, 2018 at 6:53 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Pascal's wager: Why is anyone dumb enough to use it Lemonvariable72 6 3262 May 12, 2014 at 11:27 am
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Religious moderates enable religious extremists worldslaziestbusker 82 32910 October 24, 2013 at 8:03 pm
Last Post: Optimistic Mysanthrope
  Dumb Things Theists Say Atheistic_Dan 106 33406 July 28, 2013 at 12:22 pm
Last Post: viocjit
  There are no dumb questions... Part 1. Pearls a stinger 56 31338 April 21, 2012 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: FallentoReason