Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who impregnated Mary?
Who impregnated Mary?
This is probably an old one but here goes.
A very short thread from two years ago at 'Yahoo answers', suggests there may be an alternative theory. Please be aware that the thread i copied and pasted, contains sexual references (although not in a vulgar way) and i dont want to offend anyone. So if you ARE easily offended, do not read on. I have posted the link below.
Please pay particular attention to the 5th answer, posted by 'lorraine'.

Thread starts:

Could I have impregnated a virgin?
I accidentally stuck the tip, in, and this was after foreplay, so precum had already *** out, also she was on her infertile days, she started ovulating 3 days later, now shes a week late and she is nauseus...

I didnt even ***, could she be pregnant or is it just strees and a stomach virus??

Edit: also wouldnt her himen stop the sperm??

Best Answer (Chosen by Voter)
You've done it now
Rastapopolis • 2 yrs ago

Other Answers (7)
No the hymen does not stop sperm entering, there have been cases of virgins getting pregnant through heavy petting and foreplay. If she is a week late then get her a pregnancy test, the sickness could be either stress or pms. There is no point in guessing do a test or go to the doctors with her for a blood test.
Best of luck.
liz • 2 yrs ago

No, a hymen does not stop sperm. It's not a barrier, it's a membrane that surrounds or partially covers the external vaginal opening. It forms part of the vulva, or external genitalia. The hymen "breaks" because it is tight, not because it forms a covering. After all, blood from menstruation can get out, can't it? Think it through.

As for your big question, Yes, it is Possible. However, I doubt it is likely. True, sperm can live inside a woman's reproductive tract for 3 to 5 days, but most only last a few hours. And you didn't have that many, they didn't "ride the wave" of an ejaculation, and it is difficult even for a woman who wants it to get pregnant.

Still, my college roommate got pregnant from one time with her then boyfriend (now husband). Have her take a pregnancy test in another week.
CalicoSky • 2 yrs ago

she is probably sooo pregnant rite now
D • 2 yrs ago

dya think this is how jesus happened?
lorraine • 2 yrs ago

You engaged in sexual activity with her, she is no longer a virgin. The hymen does not occlude the opening to the vagina.
gazeygoo • 2 yrs ago

Um, u can very much get pregnant on pre ***...
Ask my husband who is Mr. Pull-out yet Im 9mos pregnant. As far as her being a virgin......that's curious. Maybe she should see her doc just to be sure. And the next time u go to accidently stick your tip in, wrap it then u won't be worried.
Nicole • 2 yrs ago

Yes she could be pregnant but it is unlikely. If a girl has sex anywhere on her ovulation days or five days before than she can be pregnant. There is sperm in precum but the chances of it really getting in her is low if you only stuck the tip in. If she is late on her period have her take a few pregnancy tests using h[/size]er first morning urine. If multiple tests taken over a week of time are all negative and she still doesn't have her period it is probably just fine.
She may not have her hymen. It is common for girls to tear (or "break") their hymen long before sex, this can happen from falling, jumping off a diving board, horseback riding, bike riding, and tampons. Think, if she can have her period liquid has to be able to get past her hymen even if her's is still intact.
Brooke • 2 yrs

Any thoughts?

https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/in...150AA7JrTF
RE: Who impregnated Mary?
I did, duh...
Wait... are you legitimately asking or just making a satirical joke?
-kingschosen
Maybe she never even existed?
I'm a bitch, I'm a lover
I'm a goddess, I'm a mother
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed
It was Kokopelli.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbW_SW7m_viE3ATGU71HY...BlmhdOkevg]
If there was such a lady, I'm pretty sure a cock has impregnated her. But hey, if you wanna believe a woman can get pregnant without fucking (includes in vitro medical devices), be my guest. Just don't blame me for calling you stupid.
(April 3, 2014 at 10:04 am)Sinbad Wrote: This is probably an old one but here goes.
A very short thread from two years ago at 'Yahoo answers', suggests there may be an alternative theory. Please be aware that the thread i copied and pasted, contains sexual references (although not in a vulgar way) and i dont want to offend anyone. So if you ARE easily offended, do not read on. I have posted the link below.
Please pay particular attention to the 5th answer, posted by 'lorraine'.

Thread starts:

Could I have impregnated a virgin?
I accidentally stuck the tip, in, and this was after foreplay, so precum had already *** out, also she was on her infertile days, she started ovulating 3 days later, now shes a week late and she is nauseus...

I didnt even ***, could she be pregnant or is it just strees and a stomach virus??

Edit: also wouldnt her himen stop the sperm??

Best Answer (Chosen by Voter)
You've done it now
Rastapopolis • 2 yrs ago

Other Answers (7)
No the hymen does not stop sperm entering, there have been cases of virgins getting pregnant through heavy petting and foreplay. If she is a week late then get her a pregnancy test, the sickness could be either stress or pms. There is no point in guessing do a test or go to the doctors with her for a blood test.
Best of luck.
liz • 2 yrs ago

No, a hymen does not stop sperm. It's not a barrier, it's a membrane that surrounds or partially covers the external vaginal opening. It forms part of the vulva, or external genitalia. The hymen "breaks" because it is tight, not because it forms a covering. After all, blood from menstruation can get out, can't it? Think it through.

As for your big question, Yes, it is Possible. However, I doubt it is likely. True, sperm can live inside a woman's reproductive tract for 3 to 5 days, but most only last a few hours. And you didn't have that many, they didn't "ride the wave" of an ejaculation, and it is difficult even for a woman who wants it to get pregnant.

Still, my college roommate got pregnant from one time with her then boyfriend (now husband). Have her take a pregnancy test in another week.
CalicoSky • 2 yrs ago

she is probably sooo pregnant rite now
D • 2 yrs ago

dya think this is how jesus happened?
lorraine • 2 yrs ago

You engaged in sexual activity with her, she is no longer a virgin. The hymen does not occlude the opening to the vagina.
gazeygoo • 2 yrs ago

Um, u can very much get pregnant on pre ***...
Ask my husband who is Mr. Pull-out yet Im 9mos pregnant. As far as her being a virgin......that's curious. Maybe she should see her doc just to be sure. And the next time u go to accidently stick your tip in, wrap it then u won't be worried.
Nicole • 2 yrs ago

Yes she could be pregnant but it is unlikely. If a girl has sex anywhere on her ovulation days or five days before than she can be pregnant. There is sperm in precum but the chances of it really getting in her is low if you only stuck the tip in. If she is late on her period have her take a few pregnancy tests using h[/size]er first morning urine. If multiple tests taken over a week of time are all negative and she still doesn't have her period it is probably just fine.
She may not have her hymen. It is common for girls to tear (or "break") their hymen long before sex, this can happen from falling, jumping off a diving board, horseback riding, bike riding, and tampons. Think, if she can have her period liquid has to be able to get past her hymen even if her's is still intact.
Brooke • 2 yrs

Any thoughts?

https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/in...150AA7JrTF

Ignorant humans both in monotheism and polytheism, loved the idea of purity, that is why you see the avoiding of the vagina in terms of conventional sex and birth. Girls/women were considered fields to plant seeds in, not autonomous individuals with rights. Mary is merely a literary prop to make the super hero look good. The bible calls sperm "seed", which alone shows how ignorant those who wrote that comic book were.
Someone who fucked her.
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
Well it definitely wasn't me - I think I was otherwise engaged at the time.
Kuusi palaa, ja on viimeinen kerta kun annan vaimoni laittaa jouluvalot!
Fools! It was the holy spirit! Just because you can't see him, doesn't mean he's not a real man with a real dick.

Gotta love fairy tales.