Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 9:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youth in Asia
Youth in Asia
So do you think Euthanasia should be legalized in every state and made readily available to all who desire it?
RE: Youth in Asia
Yes, it is my life I should be able to choose how and when to end it.
Should we be able to comfortably end the lives of these old miserable vegetables in nursing homes that do nothing but suffer, eat, shit and piss themselves, cost tax payers dollars and hard labor...

...even if....they don't want to die?
(April 4, 2014 at 6:45 pm)Thunder Cunt Wrote: Should we be able to comfortably end the lives of these old miserable vegetables in nursing homes that do nothing but suffer, eat, shit and piss themselves, cost tax payers dollars and hard labor...

...even if....they don't want to die?

I let you decide what to do but first i want you to become a vegetable
that piss and shit in your pants.
Deal? Confused Fall
Well I will hopefully be dead before then.
(April 5, 2014 at 1:13 am)Thunder Cunt Wrote: Well I will hopefully be dead before then.

I got bad news for you.
Most of the people always say.......before i get to that stage i will put a bullet
through my brains.
But then these people decay very slowly so they always hope that the things will get better for some reason.
Of course they never get better but the hope is always there.
When they reach that stage of no return they are really hopeless but at the same time don't want to suffer more so most of them prefer the chemical solution (pain killer, morphine....).
I never find anyone who would be happy with a bullet in the head. Wink Shades
Voluntary, yes.

Involuntary, depends on a lot of things.
(April 5, 2014 at 1:52 am)enrico Wrote:
(April 5, 2014 at 1:13 am)Thunder Cunt Wrote: Well I will hopefully be dead before then.

I got bad news for you.
Most of the people always say.......before i get to that stage i will put a bullet
through my brains.
But then these people decay very slowly so they always hope that the things will get better for some reason.
Of course they never get better but the hope is always there.
When they reach that stage of no return they are really hopeless but at the same time don't want to suffer more so most of them prefer the chemical solution (pain killer, morphine....).
I never find anyone who would be happy with a bullet in the head. Wink Shades
Yeah but there are drugs that can make you totally at peace with death. I've done them.

Also, people might not want to die by choice but there are ways you can make them very comfortably slip into bliss and then lights out. THey do that at nursing homes sometimes. Tuck the person in, make em warm and fuzzy on narcotics and benzodiazepines and lullabies, and then put enough morphine in their veins to kill a horse. No more suffering, no more fear, no more humiliation.

(Now I'm not saying we should do that)

Now I notice enough people viewed this thread. IF you're gonna view the thread could you at least please take five seconds to say yay or nay?

I'd appreciate your opinion. Every vote counts Big Grin

Euthanasia
Yes or no?
(April 4, 2014 at 6:31 pm)Thunder Cunt Wrote: So do you think Euthanasia should be legalized in every state and made readily available to all who desire it?

I am unconcerned if the government legalizes suicide. What are they possibly going to do to me?
[Image: Evolution.png]

(April 5, 2014 at 10:31 pm)Cinjin Wrote:
(April 4, 2014 at 6:31 pm)Thunder Cunt Wrote: So do you think Euthanasia should be legalized in every state and made readily available to all who desire it?

I am unconcerned if the government legalizes suicide. What are they possibly going to do to me?

Great answer! Thank you!