Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solemn Oath
Solemn Oath
I do solemnly swear by The Flying Spaggetti and the holy TGD that I am not He who commeth with the wrath of GOD. By the powers invested in me by his holy noodleyness, I declare that GOD hath no dominion over the earth, and thus will it remain until Man evolves into god.
RE: Solemn Oath
(October 29, 2008 at 1:34 pm)ManofGOD Wrote: I do solemnly swear by The Flying Spaggetti and the holy TGD that I am not He who commeth with the wrath of GOD. By the powers invested in me by his holy noodleyness, I declare that GOD hath no dominion over the earth, and thus will it remain until Man evolves into god.

Were you an atheist the whole time but want to have a bit of fun?

Your one of us aren't you?Big Grin
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
(October 29, 2008 at 1:52 pm)Ace Wrote:
(October 29, 2008 at 1:34 pm)ManofGOD Wrote: I do solemnly swear by The Flying Spaggetti and the holy TGD that I am not He who commeth with the wrath of GOD. By the powers invested in me by his holy noodleyness, I declare that GOD hath no dominion over the earth, and thus will it remain until Man evolves into god.

Were you an atheist the whole time but want to have a bit of fun?

Your one of us aren't you?Big Grin
Certainly seems like it, and if thats the case...how many times did I say I suspected this lol? And I heard others mention that he must be an atheist tooTongue, he seems either a joker or a prankster.
P.S: ManofGod, you say you support the five major religions, would you describe the true five major of religions (most of the rest don't even count as religions MUAHAH)....
as these 5 (as the 5 most truly major religions): Pastafarianism, InvisiblePinkUnicornism, Russel's teapotism, Jediism and perhaps, just perhaps, my own favourite (and TRUE religion)...:
ManBearPigism. Parker and Stone are prophets(!) lol! :p

*scratches head in confusion*
Atheism as a Religion
-------------------
A man also or woman that hath a Macintosh, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with used and abandoned Windows 3.1 floppy disks: their blood shall be upon them. Leviticus 20:27
I really hope he's a Poe...he had me completely fooled.
It's a double bluff!!!
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(October 29, 2008 at 6:54 pm)Darwinian Wrote: It's a double bluff!!!
Lol are you sure?
How do you know? :p
The only thing I know is that I don't know anything Wink
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(October 30, 2008 at 4:29 am)Darwinian Wrote: The only thing I know is that I don't know anything Wink

Upon reflection, I feel I must apologize for the above mockery which confused people here. I would like to withdraw it if possible.

I had simply become tired of the rampant atheism present here.
The bible contains essential spiritual truths on how you may be saved.
On an Atheist forum, how weird is that? Smile
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian