Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What could someone take before anesthesia to die?
What could someone take before anesthesia to die?
Just curious, I'm not depressed or suicidal, and I'm not seeing or hear things that aren't there. And I don't have any plans to hurt myself or anyone else - but, if someone was getting a tonsillectomy and wanted to die, what could they take/drink to counteract with the anesthesia in a way that would make it so they go to sleep and then never wake up? They usually say not to eat anything the night or morning before surgery, so maybe there is something someone could take and it would be lethal when the person gets under the anesthetics? I would think alcohol is the obvious answer, but then the doctors would be able to tell.
RE: What could someone take before anesthesia to die?
What the fuck is your problem? you never contribute anything interesting to this forum. All you talk about is being depressed and your life problems.
And why the hell would you ask such a question, if you weren't planning on doing it?
Go see a therapist man.
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
Closing pending staff review.
We really need to get through to a small portion of you. AtheistForums.org does NOT condone or tolerate the promotion or even consideration of suicide. That includes but is not limited to threatening your own life or encouraging someone else to do it. As for this thread, we don't want someone who may be impressionable or having a really bad year to see something on our forums that may encourage them to do harm to themselves.

If you or someone you know is considering suicide, please do NOT waste any of your time considering the musings of anyone on these forums. Although, much of the advice gleaned from this site may be positive, you should immediately seek out a qualified therapist and get some REAL help.
[Image: Evolution.png]

(April 14, 2014 at 1:55 pm)Cinjin Wrote: If you or someone you know is considering suicide, please do NOT waste any of your time considering the musings of anyone on these forums. Although, much of the advice gleaned from this site may be positive, you should immediately seek out a qualified therapist and get some REAL help.

To this I would add - if you are in danger of harming yourself, you can always turn to your public emergency assistance telephone number (911 in the US), or go to your nearest emergency medical facility.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The absurdity of the idea that a complex lifeform could be designed?!?! Duty 24 1716 October 7, 2021 at 4:28 am
Last Post: slartibartfast
  I may have posted the before. This is totally disturbing to me. brewer 6 1054 April 12, 2018 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: RoadRunner79
  Glad I could clear this up for you . . . . vorlon13 3 932 July 6, 2017 at 12:53 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  If this works it could be Huge. brewer 4 1150 April 24, 2017 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  "How to Change Someone's Mind" Wash. Post. article drfuzzy 0 832 February 25, 2016 at 11:48 am
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Do you think we could/will ever have two dominant[prime] species? Heat 11 3314 November 21, 2015 at 9:12 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Good. About Time Someone Smacked These Dumbfucks Minimalist 10 3102 June 28, 2015 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Genetic study suggest Polynesians had contact with Native Americans before Columbus Anomalocaris 0 921 October 26, 2014 at 7:54 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  A Good Day To Die ShaMan 5 911 September 5, 2014 at 2:09 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  Comets could have seeded life on Earth Minimalist 19 5984 March 13, 2013 at 2:33 am
Last Post: colossal123