Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The most embarrassing thing that has happened to you.
The most embarrassing thing that has happened to you.
I have a TON but I'll share one...

I was 22 years old, out at a bar, having a good old time. I started a colon cleanse regimen that week but it didn't really work... or so I thought...

So, I'm dancing, singing, getting drunk... I went to sneak in a little fart because I was really gassy for some reason and I ended up shitting my pants....well more like leggings... not pants. The bar was wall-to-wall crowded so I had to squeeze by 40 people to get outside and silently freak the fuck out. I wiped my ass and pants off with some leaves and asked the DD to drive me home. I made up some excuse like I was sick or something... I didn't tell her I shit all over myself though.

Now, tell me the most embarrassing thing to happen to you.
RE: The most embarrassing thing that has happened to you.
Usually these most embarrassing threads start out with something underwhelming, but yours was excellent. Clap
Oh my god. You won the thread in the first post.
Ok how about another....

When I was in 7th grade, I climbed a tree, fell, got my shorts and underwear stuck on a branch, and they just ripped right off.

I had to ride my bike home sitting on the back of my shirt to hide my bare ass.
More! More! Smile
Ok this one also involves gas lol

I was in Washington DC for a get together and I was in the bathroom peeing.... I was just minding my own business when I noticed the girl in the stall next to me had on these really cute heels so I said something like "Your heels are so cute" and while being distracted by the shoes ....BOOM the gigantic fart that I had been holding in all night just escapes my ass. The toilet amplified it too.

I stayed in the stall until she left the bathroom so she didn't see my face.
That reminds me...once I was holding in a fart during a chiropractic session, but one adjustment forced it out. So, I couldn't even make a quick escape. Everyone within earshot (fortunately it didn't stink) had to pretend like nothing happened. I'm sure they all busted out laughing as soon as I left. Smile I would have in their shoes.
(April 14, 2014 at 2:36 pm)No_God Wrote: I have a TON but I'll share one...

I was 22 years old, out at a bar, having a good old time. I started a colon cleanse regimen that week but it didn't really work... or so I thought...

So, I'm dancing, singing, getting drunk... I went to sneak in a little fart because I was really gassy for some reason and I ended up shitting my pants....well more like leggings... not pants. The bar was wall-to-wall crowded so I had to squeeze by 40 people to get outside and silently freak the fuck out. I wiped my ass and pants off with some leaves and asked the DD to drive me home. I made up some excuse like I was sick or something... I didn't tell her I shit all over myself though.

Now, tell me the most embarrassing thing to happen to you.

lol!! I don't know if any of us can top this!
Big Grin

You're awesome!

This might count as one. Back in college, I went on a first date with a guy who had liked me for a while and I really liked him, and we went out for a few drinks. I did a few shots and vomited all over the interior of his new car. We ended up dating for a little while though, despite that, but that was horrible.

I couldn't stop vomiting, it was bad. lol I remember the look on his face. Big Grin
Not quite on a par with shitting yourself, but here's mine.

In 1994, I was at my brother Andy's wedding. I was as sick as the proverbial dog (either flu or food poisoning), but in my family, family obligations are to be met, full stop and no excuses.

I made it through the ceremony fine, but at the reception, I was introduced to Andy's new father-in-law. He was a sweet old duffer. We made small talk for a minute or two, then he got a look of concern. He stepped closer, looked up at me and said, 'Are you well, boyo? You don't look so...' and I vommed right in his face.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
When I was in 6th grade I played baseball. It was the first game of the season, and my first time up at bat that year. I was a good hitter, and managed to hit a home run after a couple of pitches. But for some reason in that split second between hitting the ball and starting to run to 1st, I decided to do an "in your face" dance from home plate to first, right in front of the other teams bench. I shook my ass in their face, pointed, and laughed at them, all while dancing my way to 1st base. It was one of the douchiest things I've ever done my entire life, and thinking about it just gives me knots in my stomach. I got sooooo much shit for that from pretty much everyone that attended that game, I just felt like such a smarmy ass.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stuff you have done (that most people haven' t) onlinebiker 54 4015 October 4, 2022 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Whatever Happened To... The Valkyrie 8 760 July 26, 2022 at 6:55 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  The best thing about ____________ ( fill in blank) onlinebiker 3 295 March 13, 2022 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  I just found the coolest thing on the planet The Valkyrie 5 542 July 14, 2021 at 7:08 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  One thing I hate about the human language. Brian37 13 1059 June 25, 2021 at 11:19 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  The good thing about being forgetful and bills.... Brian37 13 634 July 25, 2020 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  What Happened to All the Alcohol? Rhondazvous 27 2917 May 23, 2020 at 6:34 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Whatever happened to.... LastPoet 22 1673 October 10, 2019 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  So that happened . . . Shell B 78 4818 October 6, 2019 at 7:06 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  A postscript to "what happened to me" robvalue 264 21107 August 12, 2019 at 7:45 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician