Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent NPR interview I totally relate/agree with the person being interviewed.
Recent NPR interview I totally relate/agree with the person being interviewed.
[youtube]3iRV30cfT8w&NR=1[/youtube]
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
RE: Recent NPR interview I totally relate/agree with the person being interviewed.
I agree up to a point. But I would like people on this planet. I mean you don't expect me to cook my own dinner do you?
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
RE: Recent NPR interview I totally relate/agree with the person being interviewed.
hahhaaa i love that guy!Big Grin well my favorite color is asian!Big Grin Big Grin
Eskimo: "If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?" Priest: "No, not if you did not know." Eskimo: "Then why did you tell me?"
[I think] Cartman is awesome, he is super, duper, awesome hilarious. Great vid Dotard many thanks for uploading it.

EvF
I cracked up when he said in a serious voice, "no my mom will get it for me."
I just love the Dog Whisper's episode. It shows just why he's so spoilt.

EvF

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anderson .Paak & The Free Nationals: NPR Music Tiny Desk Concert Aegon 0 295 October 20, 2018 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Brother Nathanael interview CatholicDefender 13 3012 September 5, 2017 at 4:07 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Insanely perfect NPR "tiny desk" concert Alex K 2 375 April 18, 2017 at 12:55 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  my interview with skyzthelimi7 dj-hato 0 717 January 15, 2013 at 8:30 am
Last Post: dj-hato
  Pray for Muamba (or any other person that's been fucked over) Napoléon 25 8209 March 30, 2012 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Napoléon
  James Randi - Epic Interview Cyberman 2 1457 September 23, 2011 at 4:42 am
Last Post: ElDinero
  The future of first-person shooter Ryft 0 1095 December 29, 2010 at 1:18 am
Last Post: Ryft
  The most honest person in the world... Entropist 1 2794 September 13, 2010 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: krazedkat
  Does anyone know where I can view Richard Dawkins' Interview of Ted Haggard darkwolf176 10 5316 April 16, 2010 at 3:51 am
Last Post: lukec
  Father George Coyne Interview (1/7) - Richard Dawkins fr0d0 1 3806 April 2, 2010 at 9:18 pm
Last Post: fr0d0