Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think? Any laws being broken?
What do you think? Any laws being broken?
Taken by me, today; you may have to zoom in:

[Image: 1203181350-HDR.jpg]
RE: What do you think? Any laws being broken?
Well, they are separated.
Christian nativity scene on tax payer land. What happen to separation of church and state?
OK, freedom of expression for all. Go and paint a nice big pentagram in front of it with blood and have lots of candles lighting it up.
Dunno

See, we don't have any of that shit here. It'll get knocked off in 20 minutes and sold at the pub for $20 and a laugh.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Definitely should be removed
The boulder on the extreme left is in clear violation of the Stupidly Big Rock Ordinance Of 1867.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(December 4, 2018 at 5:44 am)Cherub786 Wrote: Definitely should be removed

I agree with you; did email the pic to the Iowa Civil Liberties Union.
(December 4, 2018 at 4:03 am)no one Wrote: Well, they are separated.

If they surrounded it with concertina and threw a few canisters of cs in there...it'd be more appropriate.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
The christians are stealing electricity.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Iowa? Fuck, that's just S.O.P.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So You Think You Can Dance c172 1 992 June 13, 2017 at 12:30 am
Last Post: Anon2381
  So You Think You Can Dance: "The Next Generation" c172 0 601 May 19, 2016 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: c172
  What do you think about "Creation 2009" movie Craig2 1 810 June 18, 2014 at 2:17 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Ads That Make You Think... ShaMan 0 986 January 13, 2014 at 8:51 pm
Last Post: ShaMan
  OKAY YOU BRITS, WHAT DID YOU THINK OF.... LEDO 9 4990 June 7, 2012 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: NoraBrimstone
  If you think modern Judaism is peacable, try the King's Torah Anymouse 0 1018 July 20, 2011 at 4:00 am
Last Post: Anymouse
  Love Not Laws: Weathering The Storm leo-rcc 2 1569 April 28, 2009 at 4:21 am
Last Post: Giff