Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 8:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, this is new...
Well, this is new...
...to me, at least.

A particularly despicable Christian, and I use the term loosely here, has posted on another forum whereby she used the semantics of India to justify her all-too obvious bigotry.

Quote:What I understood about India

The anagram of india is: i and i

Two men cannot achieve it
Two women cannot achieve it

Only one man and one woman together can achieve it.

The eye of the penis meets the eye of the cervix.

In face to face unison, the two become as one and achieve a spiritual height that can only be known in this way.

Seeing I to I

Love is the master, never lust.

Love and lust do not mix.

Karmic debts prevent unification.

Cleansing and purification are mandatory.

*sinless*
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Well, this is new...
(April 26, 2014 at 8:03 am)Kitanetos Wrote: ...to me, at least.

A particularly despicable Christian, and I use the term loosely here, has posted on another forum whereby she used the semantics of India to justify her all-too obvious bigotry.

Quote:What I understood about India

The anagram of india is: i and i

Two men cannot achieve it
Two women cannot achieve it

Only one man and one woman together can achieve it.

The eye of the penis meets the eye of the cervix.

In face to face unison, the two become as one and achieve a spiritual height that can only be known in this way.

Seeing I to I

Love is the master, never lust.

Love and lust do not mix.

Karmic debts prevent unification.

Cleansing and purification are mandatory.

*sinless*

She has clearly never boned an Indian chick.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I've heard of a dick being called a one eyed snake, but I've never heard of a cervix being an eye. Either way all that seems like insane troll logic.

There are cases where love can develop without lust, but in some cases love comes after lust. Mainly if you meet someone you find attractive, and want to get to know them as a potential lover. Now if your marriage was arranged first, or you met someone online before meeting them in person, or you met them before puberty, things might be different. Still, lust and love can mix because sometimes one blossoms from the other.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

That's insane. Like, literally insane.

I assume this was a homophobic point, yeah? "Homosexuality is wrong because.... India is an anagram of I and I..." What the effing crap?

Let me try something here. Britney Spears is an anagram of Presbyterians. Maybe her music can bring peace to NI!?
I thought the Indians called their country "Bharat" or something like that? I wonder what kind of anagram she could make out of that?

Your xtian sounds like the type who would say "if English was good enough for jesus its good enough for me."

Asshole.
I'm so tired of the word, 'lust.' What exactly is the problem with wanting to have sex with someone else? Or thinking about sex? Or fantasizing?

The word lust seems to be an invented religious term, used by people who need to get laid...in a very bad way. And don't like feeling that way. There's nothing wrong with desiring sex. It's called being human. Of course, we can't act on every impulse we have, but that doesn't mean that the stirring within, is a bad thing. Only religious people see it as such. :/
Quote:Britney Spears is an anagram of Presbyterians. Maybe her music can bring peace to NI!?

Sooner have the knee cappings.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Well, color me smeckledorfed! no one 4 654 December 31, 2021 at 8:57 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Parent Trap movie, do you think Lindsay Lohan does British English well in it? Sweden83 6 966 December 5, 2020 at 2:50 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Well I'm off to Devon Cod 26 3546 August 4, 2019 at 3:59 am
Last Post: Cod
  Well, Stormy...He IS An Old Sack of Shit Minimalist 11 1369 August 28, 2018 at 11:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Guest shots that might not go so well... Gawdzilla Sama 33 2641 August 22, 2018 at 5:11 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Well, then... Foxaèr 6 780 March 17, 2018 at 12:53 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Well, I've finally lost it. Gawdzilla Sama 0 614 January 27, 2018 at 2:40 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Warning! Feed your pets well! ignoramus 16 2037 December 17, 2017 at 11:15 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Food aint lying, well happened at Food Lion. Brian37 5 1575 November 12, 2017 at 10:21 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Well, the pope came to Portugal LastPoet 15 2649 May 16, 2017 at 2:46 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah