Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Animal Liberation
Animal Liberation
Have you ever stopped and wondered where your food comes from?

Like so many people, until recently, I am ashamed to say that I was completely oblivious to the harm I have been causing other sentient beings on this planet. Those who may not of been confronted by this yet I think it is obligatory that you be shown the truth. Please watch the links below. Comments or questions welcome

"Meet your Meat"

<VIDEO REMOVED>

"Best Speech You Will Ever Hear"
《VIDEO REMOVED》
RE: Animal Liberation
Dude, who gives a fuck?
Every time you make a post, I will kill a baby pig. Your move.
I am well aware of the harm I am doing. If I didn't, I wouldn't have done them.
What I want to know is which animals are sentient and which aren't.
[Image: thfrog.gif]

Its either you love animals or you don't like animals, and that's all it is.
Oh damn, I always thought meat grew on trees. Why did nobody ever tell me chicken comes from a chicken?
(April 27, 2014 at 4:06 am)Aisha Wrote: Oh damn, I always thought meat grew on trees. Why did nobody ever tell me chicken comes from a chicken?

Chicken comes from a hen, those are plants I think...omnivores....that's a plant right? :p
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
I sense a banhammer on the horizon...
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
I sense another long winded thread full of vegan propaganda.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cut Their Balls Off! WARNING: Disturbing Photos Of Animal Cruelty A Theist 29 5362 January 25, 2017 at 4:13 am
Last Post: Joods