Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elisha and the she-bears
Elisha and the she-bears
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2jmT35fygc

Worship
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
RE: Elisha and the she-bears
That was a mighty smiting there alright. One question still bothers me though. Was it the literal or the metaphorical version? It seems pretty literal to me, but with that rather deep emancipation shit on part of the she-bears it could hold some advanced concept of women's rights from the 20th century too. Anyway, super cool stuff ready to show in all schools in the US. Cause children have the right to learn about alternative theories of being nice to each other. I say, question everything.
"I'm like a rabbit suddenly trapped, in the blinding headlights of vacuous crap" - Tim Minchin in "Storm"
Christianity is perfect bullshit, christians are not - Purple Rabbit, honouring CS Lewis
Faith is illogical - fr0d0
How many youths were mauled by she-bears when Elisha called upon god? ahhh 42, it makes so. much.. sense...

orgasm flashbulb,
Rhizo
yeah, like "god" would come down and help someone for being called bald once. i have been abused by nearly everybody all my life and where was he then! what a load of bullshit

but seriously, its hilarious that some people believe this! ROFLOL good findClap
Vampires will never hurt you.......Devil
ROFLOL

Good find, leo Big Grin
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  She she she, she is my butterfly WinterHold 18 2007 April 6, 2020 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Is she for real? Regina 19 3607 March 18, 2015 at 7:39 pm
Last Post: Regina
  She's such a good Christian girl... StuW 6 1071 July 5, 2014 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Thomas Dolby - She Blinded Me With Science music video Justtristo 1 1347 December 13, 2010 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: leo-rcc
  Damned women - Look what she did to me. Dotard 4 1886 November 12, 2010 at 9:10 am
Last Post: Dotard