Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is she for real?
Is she for real?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeE168Th6AI

Ok let's go in for the read...

Babe, there's absolutely nothing "original" or exceptional about your husbands fashions. Open up any GQ magazine, you'll see 50 girls who look just like him.

I mean, slicked back hair and a skinny fit suit? That's just what's been fashionable for the last 3 years. He's hardly a trendsetter, people have been wearing those fashions for years.

And her, omg she looks like a crow with it's feathers askew in that hideous ensemble.

[Image: tumblr_mq69wxjtYf1s5mu2no1_500.gif]

I'm glad they both got sacked anyway, that was so inappropriate.
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

RE: Is she for real?
What the fuck is this show about?! Big Grin
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

What's wrong with her face? It seems... off.
(March 18, 2015 at 4:29 pm)Norman Humann Wrote: What's wrong with her face? It seems... off.

The lines from the sides to her chin up her cheek look unnatural.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

X factor is about singing, just saying...
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

(March 18, 2015 at 4:45 pm)Dystopia Wrote: X factor is about singing, just saying...

Oh, singing!

To me he didn't look anything like that dude sitting next to the scathing bitch.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(March 18, 2015 at 4:57 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: To me he didn't look anything like that dude sitting next to the scathing bitch.

I thought she meant the guy who came on stage in the end, who indeed was dressed the same...

(March 18, 2015 at 4:34 pm)Alex K Wrote: The lines from the sides to her chin up her cheek look unnatural.

Yeah! That and she's got some leftover satan all over her face.
(March 18, 2015 at 4:58 pm)Alex K Wrote: I thought she meant the guy who came on stage in the end, who indeed was dressed the same...

It looked like she pointed at the guy to her right. But you could be right, he looked more like the host than that dude. I have no idea who any of them are, so your guess is as good as mine!
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  She she she, she is my butterfly WinterHold 18 2003 April 6, 2020 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  She's such a good Christian girl... StuW 6 1070 July 5, 2014 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Thomas Dolby - She Blinded Me With Science music video Justtristo 1 1346 December 13, 2010 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: leo-rcc
  Damned women - Look what she did to me. Dotard 4 1883 November 12, 2010 at 9:10 am
Last Post: Dotard
  Elisha and the she-bears leo-rcc 4 1183 December 29, 2009 at 6:51 am
Last Post: Violet