Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 10:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is matt?
Who is matt?
All I here is that he makes like 20 accounts per second. How much time does he have in life?
[Image: guilmon_evolution_by_davidgtm3-d4gb5rp.gif]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
RE: Who is matt?
No one.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
The operative phrase is "Damnatio Memoriae". He doesn't exist. He never did.

In fact, I have no idea who you may be referring to.
Never heard of him.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I was told I was him, but I'm hoping I'm not.
(May 2, 2014 at 10:06 pm)Elskidor Wrote: I was told I was him, but I'm hoping I'm not.

Who?
Can the mods always tell if a newbie is not matt? because it's not really fair for people to raid their intro threads with "Go home matt"
[Image: thfrog.gif]

(May 2, 2014 at 10:10 pm)Sejanus Wrote: Can the mods always tell if a newbie is not [damnatio memoriae]? because it's not really fair for people to raid their intro threads with "Go home [damnatio memoriae]"

We'd prefer it if they didn't, honestly.

As to whether we can always tell, I will say that we are confident in our abilities but will not reveal any information about methods or countermeasures that are being used.

Then again, I have no idea to whom you refer.
[Image: IMG_20140404_220105_468_zpsa7fb490a.jpg~...1396759186]
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
[Image: Bob_Smith_Photo2.jpg]

I can post pics of random people on the internet, too Kitanetos.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---