Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Live from Cuba - Fidel Castronaut
Live from Cuba - Fidel Castronaut
Please welcome the newest addition to our moderator team - Fidel Castronaut!

Fidel, feel free to stop by the lair and pick out a hammer.
RE: Live from Cuba - Fidel Castronaut
Yay! Great choice!
Thankyou comrade.

Looking forward to contributing where I can to this already great forum.

Now, let the baby eating commence! This one's on me.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Welcome aboard, dude! Let the hazing commence! Big Grin
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
Well done.

Congratulations!
Dying to live, living to die.
Awesome choice! Congrats, Fidel Castronaut!
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
I think green suits you better.
Congrats, dude! Now you get to go on the staff outing.

Btw, who are we outing this year?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
I will be expecting some good cigars to appear in the staff lounge.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Be careful the rest of you.

The last time someone named Fidel got any power those already in power ended up against a wall . . .
Dying to live, living to die.