Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muslim given 60 days jail for honor killing
Muslim given 60 days jail for honor killing
Daughter doesn't do prayer and doesn't clean the kitchen. Father slaps her twice, breaks her cervical artery. Daughter dies.

http://ici.radio-canada.ca/regions/Montr...aire.shtml

Let me guess how the events took place:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sidime: Clean the kitchen you fucking bitch.

Daughter: Never!

Sidime: You don't pray and you don't clean the kitchen, mind telling me what you actually plan to do in life?

Daughter: I want to be a painter!

Sidime: Muhammad wa rasoul Allah! Blasphemy, painting portraits, my daughter is lost. Clean you bitch!

Daughter: No!

Sidime: <loud slap> there <louder slap> let that serve you well.

Daughter: Waaaaa! My daddy beat me!!! WAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhh...<silence>

Sidime: Get up you bitch. Get...up...What the fuck this bitch is dead. Allah took her...this...is justice! Thank you Allah! For hearing me!
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]
RE: Muslim given 60 days jail for honor killing
(May 21, 2014 at 8:01 pm)Ksa Wrote: Daughter doesn't do prayer and doesn't clean the kitchen. Father slaps her twice, breaks her cervical artery. Daughter dies.

Sidime: You don't pray and you don't clean the kitchen, mind telling me what you actually plan to do in life?

Sidime: Muhammad wa rasoul Allah! Blasphemy, painting portraits, my daughter is lost. Clean you bitch!

Sidime: Get up you bitch. Get...up...What the fuck this bitch is dead. Allah took her...this...is justice! Thank you Allah! For hearing me!

Fucking ridiculous.
Dying to live, living to die.
Only sixty days? Might as well have just slapped him on the wrist.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Sixty days? Looks like they're finally starting to crack down on honor killings.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
It's in French.
(May 21, 2014 at 8:40 pm)Minimalist Wrote: It's in French.

They surrendered.

Tongue
Dying to live, living to die.
Merde.
What do you expect from Canadians?
(May 21, 2014 at 8:01 pm)Ksa Wrote: Daughter doesn't do prayer and doesn't clean the kitchen. Father slaps her twice, breaks her cervical artery. Daughter dies.

Is this supposed to be funny? I think it's disgusting.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Hockey.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Warning:You are in danger. Non-Muslim in danger! AVMXF 67 5270 July 23, 2023 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Iran dancing couple given 10-year jail sentence zebo-the-fat 11 1826 February 19, 2023 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: Leonardo17
  LGBTQ Rights in Countries with a Muslim Magority Leonardo17 16 2293 January 14, 2023 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  [Serious] Killing Allah by one topic Eclectic 16 1760 December 11, 2022 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  WHo is "The Pharaoh" in the Muslim Holy Book Leonardo17 14 1252 December 1, 2022 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any muslim SaStrike 10 1342 September 20, 2022 at 12:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The only woman to win the Fields Medal was a Muslim Alexmahone 25 4741 August 28, 2022 at 2:41 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  There is no contradiction in the Qur'an! my answer as a muslim real muslim 37 3906 July 29, 2020 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Fall of Muslim science Fake Messiah 1 782 January 13, 2019 at 8:59 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Muslim men to not shake hands with females Rika82 9 1931 September 13, 2018 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: vorlon13