Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 3:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Random Question for Min:
Random Question for Min:
[Image: resized_professor-oak-meme-generator-are...490ede.jpg]
I'm a bitch, I'm a lover
I'm a goddess, I'm a mother
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed
RE: Random Question for Min:
Um, what?
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
Seriously, it occurred to me earlier that I have no clue. I'm just curious lol. I have this "voice" that I read Min's posts in lol. I want to make sure it's at least accurate to his/her gender

><
I'm a bitch, I'm a lover
I'm a goddess, I'm a mother
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed
You do know you could send him a private message?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I suggest we change all of our genders to "undisclosed" just to fuck with pinsir.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
(May 29, 2014 at 3:34 pm)Tea Earl Grey Hot Wrote: I suggest we change all of our genders to "undisclosed".

Mine is. Tiger
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Minnie is a grumpy old fart of the male variety.
Random Question for Min:
(May 29, 2014 at 3:51 pm)alpha male Wrote: I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Minnie is a grumpy old fart of the male variety.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say this is alpha male's bicycle seat.

[Image: eta5yge8.jpg]
I nominate this for dumbest and most pointless thread ever.
My ignore list

Not to mention against the rulles. No calling out, remember?

Locking down and throwing away the key.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Random Thoughts Foxaèr 10935 230176 2 hours ago
Last Post: Jackalope
  Inspired rather than random thoughts tackattack 20 1884 November 24, 2018 at 9:52 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Random Quirks mlmooney89 13 2246 November 20, 2017 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Hall of random shit Cyberman 55 9997 November 11, 2017 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Random Song Lyrics Puke Skywalker 13 2603 July 22, 2017 at 8:38 am
Last Post: brewer
  As smart as Min is, he is going to leave because he realized they wouldn't listen. Foxaèr 53 5269 February 6, 2017 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Anyone else noticed that Min's absent for a week? abaris 116 8253 February 6, 2017 at 11:34 am
Last Post: Violet
  The random, out-of-context dialogue thread Cyberman 3 1006 September 27, 2016 at 5:56 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Random Insight When Drunk #1 Edwardo Piet 41 3867 September 25, 2016 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  The Random Steam-Of-Consciousness Bullshit Nonsense Thread Edwardo Piet 26 2097 September 13, 2016 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: c172