Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Human Genome is the evidence
Human Genome is the evidence
There is evidence for design...

The unraveling of the Human Genome Code was announced to the world as the discovery of the language of the Creator by then President, Bill Clinton. What scientists discovered was an extremely sophisticated genetic language necessary for even the simplest life forms to exist. To believe that this level of apparent design happened either randomly or by chance is a mathematical equation of probability with more zeros than I care to type (plus I don't know what the word is for numbers which are thousands of trillions!).

make your bets.. odds against you..
RE: Human Genome is the evidence
DNA is not a language.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Argument from ignorance, plus equivocation, as DNA isn't a "language," it's chemicals interacting with each other. Done. Rolleyes
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
Not to mention argument from authority. The last time I checked, Mr. Clinton, in spite of his very considerable accomplishments in other areas, is not a geneticist.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
The probability of something happening that HAS happened is irrelevant.
(May 31, 2014 at 5:30 pm)coldwx Wrote: The probability of something happening that HAS happened is irrelevant.

man made CO 2 in atmosphere HAS happened and Global warming consequences are relevant..ROFLOL
(May 31, 2014 at 5:30 pm)coldwx Wrote: The probability of something happening that HAS happened is irrelevant.

That's true.

It's like randomly picking a number from trillions of numbers and coming up with, say, 524, then arguing that the probability for 524 having been randomly selected was extremely low after the card had already been selected.
(May 31, 2014 at 5:24 pm)Stimbo Wrote: DNA is not a language.

Stimbo ,when the muslims living in the U.K. get a hold of you ,they'll be calling you STICKO .. as in shish ka bob stickos .

because that's what they'll do to you ,good buddy.

The way things are going in your crappy little country it won't be long before sharia law will be the law of the kingdomROFLOL
(May 31, 2014 at 5:43 pm)Artur Axmann Wrote:

man made CO 2 in atmosphere HAS happened and Global warming consequences are relevant..ROFLOL

Speaking of irrelevance.
[Image: tumblr_mfk2pdyW411qb6lc7o1_500.gif]
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Historical Evidence for the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. Nishant Xavier 38 2484 August 7, 2023 at 10:24 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  When were the Gospels Written? The External and Internal Evidence. Nishant Xavier 62 3375 August 6, 2023 at 10:25 pm
  Veridical NDEs: Evidence/Proof of the Soul and the After-Life? Nishant Xavier 32 1660 August 6, 2023 at 5:36 pm
  Isaiah 53, 700 B.C: Historical Evidence of the Divine Omniscience. Nishant Xavier 91 4792 August 6, 2023 at 2:19 pm
  Conscience and the Moral Argument as Evidence for the Goodness of God. Nishant Xavier 162 8141 July 9, 2023 at 7:53 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Signature in the Cell: DNA as Evidence for Design, beside Nature's Laws/Fine-Tuning. Nishant Xavier 54 2888 July 8, 2023 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Why the resurrection accounts are not evidence LinuxGal 5 1050 October 29, 2022 at 2:01 pm
  Legal evidence of atheism Interaktive 16 2602 February 9, 2020 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Evidence for Believing Lek 368 50543 November 14, 2019 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
Information The Best Logique Evidence of God Existence Nogba 225 24285 August 2, 2019 at 11:44 am
Last Post: comet