Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 2:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BlackSwordsman: My own Forum
BlackSwordsman: My own Forum
Hello, so if you read my intro gaming is something I got into when I got home from the war.

So I've had a hard time finding a forum where I can talk 'shop' about games, quests, and other distractions. So I started a gaming forum for gamers.

Computer or console any really. I wanted a place where we could gather with people of the same interests as our own and make friends (something I lack the ability to do)

So

BlackSwordsman's Forum

It needs work, it needs help but I feel like it could be a great place to make friends, and enjoy the finer things in life . . . such as killing each other or someone else in a digital environment.

I am looking for staff, administration, etc. to help make it even better.

Big Grin

Ideas welcome.
[Image: 2jcyf5t.jpg]
RE: BlackSwordsman: My own Forum
It's hard to keep a forum up. Good luck with your endeavour.
(June 2, 2014 at 2:24 pm)LastPoet Wrote: It's hard to keep a forum up. Good luck with your endeavour.

Thank you, if you have any advice I am all for it Smile
I do not. all the forums I've been on before all burned down in flames. This being an exception.
Best of luck. I think I'm a member of close to 20 message boards or forums or whatever you wanna call it, so I joined for the hell of it. I can't promise I'll post much or even remember my password in a month, but you have another member, at least. Wink
(June 3, 2014 at 12:55 pm)Elskidor Wrote: Best of luck. I think I'm a member of close to 20 message boards or forums or whatever you wanna call it, so I joined for the hell of it. I can't promise I'll post much or even remember my password in a month, but you have another member, at least. Wink

Thank you so much, anything helps and ideas are always welcome Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Idea] Multiplayer Browser Based Game Where You Create Your Own Religion Tiberius 52 11691 June 4, 2015 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Tiberius