Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:12 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chard
Chard
Hi I'm Chard. It's a nickname.

I love people, hate religion. The best rappers are straight outta Compton and the best priests are straight out failures. See my avatar? That's the American flag, symbolizing America gasping for breath because it's being drown in multiple symbols. Screw symbols. Guess what, they only mean something because we (humans) make them something special, and wearing the unwarranted special symbol "The Cross" is the same as wearing an entire oven of Auschwitz victims. Religion begets pain begets death. The religious are trained to immediately send out feelers for the irreligious to religify them. God bless you, anyone? God only gets capitalized there because it's at the beginning of the sentence. I believe in Gaia, and Gaia is just a super-organism, not all-powerful, who is superbly dumbfounded that we haven't kicked god notions out the door yet. Any atheist saying religion had its uses in the past is under the influence of delirium, a common symptom of religion.

Let's talk about what religion actually is. A malevolent, cancerous memetic mutation. That's all.

Anyway, I'm into tennis. Anyone from the St. Louis area who plays feel free to hit me up.
RE: Chard
Hello Smile
Excellent straight speaking.

I like it.

Welcome.
Dying to live, living to die.
Greetings chard. I'm target fond of Swiss chard.

Coincidentally I'm enroute to st Louis for a quickie business trip. In, out take no prisoners.

Welcome to the forums.

(June 8, 2014 at 3:47 pm)JesusHChrist Wrote: Greetings chard. I'm rather fond of Swiss chard.

Coincidentally I'm enroute to st Louis for a quickie business trip. In, out take no prisoners.

Welcome to the forums.
Thanks for the welcomes. Yes Beccs I feel it's the best style. I have an open letter I've written up on the misuse of oration that I'll share soon. Kind of hits on the topic of emotionally charged words (including two specific ones). And I hope you enjoy your stay Jesus! I'm glad I found a version of you that avoids imprisoning people.
I'll bray for you. Like a goat.
I'm into ping pong , almost tennis Big Grin

your welcome Smile
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
Greetings, Chard! I have a crockpot, and have yet to try a Swiss chard recipe, but I like your name, anyhow. I have a lot of extended family in Webster Groves, out in the County, and my mother's cousin owns a little greasy spoon on the Loop. Nice place. Haven't been for a while.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
I am actually better at ping pong than tennis, I encourage both and am trying to get a local gym other than a church gym to set up tables. But that's okay I'll get in that sucker like a retrovirus and play a damned good game smack dab in the middle of our town's baptist gym. Lead by example, you know.
Hello, there.
Yeah c172 it's just short for Richard, I hadn't even realized other definitions of Chard until after it caught on as a nickname and I became interested in etymology. I can't think of the hookah lounge I smoked at near or possibly on the Loop, but I would like to revisit. I believe it's near a Circle K?

Hey Minimalist.