Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iraq
Iraq
Islam cant get their shit straight!

Fucking words just cause them to be this angry!

All of the presenters are making money off the weak minded retards!
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!
RE: Iraq
How weak must their "faith" be if mere words are such a threat.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
Quote:Fucking words just cause them to be this angry!

Perhaps what they are really angry about is the pile of shit they are forced to worship or be killed by their fellow nut cases?
(June 28, 2014 at 10:26 pm)Dragonetti Wrote: Islam cant get their shit straight!

Fucking words just cause them to be this angry!

All of the presenters are making money off the weak minded retards!

Kakashi is that you on the internet? Do they have internet connection on Konoha? What are you doing here? You should be on the shinobi world war, but you are here talking about islam and shit ROFLOL
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Fundy comes with side effects... The stronger the fundy faith, the more fragile the ego...
Whatever you do, DO NOT MENTION the goatie!...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(June 29, 2014 at 5:19 am)blackout94 Wrote:

Hmmm? I could change it back to Don't Be A Dick!

Also, your avatar is Inchigo, so what? I bash all religions, since they all suck. I've been around the world, and I have seen what religion does to a society. Horrible!
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!
(June 29, 2014 at 10:37 am)Dragonetti Wrote:
(June 29, 2014 at 5:19 am)blackout94 Wrote:

Hmmm? I could change it back to Don't Be A Dick!

Also, your avatar is Inchigo, so what? I bash all religions, since they all suck. I've been around the world, and I have seen what religion does to a society. Horrible!

I was merely joking, I didn't criticize you or anything, I agree with you that religions have a negative social effect, specially when they are taken to the extreme
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

That's too funny. Everyone knows who's involved and everyone lets them get away with it while the common slobs are being blown to bits. If Hitler was alive today the English and Americans would give him and the Nazis political refugee status because they were being persecuted for their political beliefs. Stuff such as that in the video is allowed to continue because countless people make money off of supplying the bad guys. Sometimes you just have to do the King Asa solution.
Its a miserable religion that's for sure.
Islam is a lot less racist than Judaism and Christianity.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  250 dead in an explosion in Iraq WinterHold 8 1705 July 8, 2016 at 12:20 am
Last Post: Minimalist