Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 8:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Religion confusions
Religion confusions
Hello everbody so I use to be a Muslim and I currently don't believe in Islam for reasons bt something has been making me confused in the past at Ramadan time like 12 years ago there,s this time at the end of Ramadan Muslims call alkadir which is like if you keep on watching the sky throughout the night you'll something different from Allah my family saw this big lightening hole in the sky at the alkadir days they were shocked now I would like to know is there any reasonable explanation to this and why did it happen specially in those days? And also islam preaches against alcohol they say because it could ruin your life bt I see that if you drink too much it,s your own will it,s like the bottle forced you to drink it and also they preach against things that have some reasons to them bt I don't believe in Islam or don't follow it because it has so many horrible acts please if you can explain to me why all of this stuff is crap thank you very much
RE: Religion confusions
I'm sure that discovering for yourself why "all this stuff is crap" is going to be a rewarding journey.

A big lightning hole in the sky? Do we have any data on this?

If I understand the last bit correctly you're mentioning that you think some of the things in the quran are good ideas (even if they are good ideas for the wrong reasons) - I would agree. If that's what you're saying, anyway.

Welcome aboard.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Relax!
There's nothing wrong.
All it means is that you are not afraid to ask questions.

Many Muslims and Christians feel they shouldn't question any of their beliefs.
It's a lifestyle decision. Do you want to be a free thinker or a slave to religion.
That's all it comes down to. There's no real right or wrong.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Thank you guys it just that I don't wanna follow islam because to me it's just unfair with so many things and also Christianity and and thank you for welcoming me Smile
Before you post anything else, please take a few days and read many posts here.
You will soon see for yourself how people are.
Don't let the swear words put you off. Sometimes it's the only way to get the message across.
Welcome aboard the free thinkers website.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Thank you Smile

Well that you ver much for welcoming me Smile
The first rule is that you have to believe all of it or none of it.
How about we downgrade the boss to a demigod to start with.... Baby steps.
Then, in a month of reflection and joining dots, the whole concept will stink so bad, that God to him will become
"Lord of the flies"..
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.