Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#Ammosexuals
#Ammosexuals
ROFLOL

A.K.A. "Here comes Gunny Boo Boo"

New Rules with Bill Maher

Seriously, though, I get wanting to own a handgun. I get wanting to carry around a hand gun "for protection" - like you're going to go all John McClane on some guy sticking you up for the cash in your wallet? Get real.

But automatics and semi-automatics? Really? Those are necessary to your life? You really think that your second amendment rights being infringed when you can't spray 60,000 bullets a minute at the beer can on your fence?
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
RE: #Ammosexuals
Clueless Morgan ' Wrote: Seriously, though, I get wanting to own a handgun. I get wanting to carry around a hand gun "for protection" - like you're going to go all John McClane on some guy sticking you up for the cash in your wallet? Get real.

But automatics and semi-automatics? Really? Those are necessary to your life? You really think that your second amendment rights being infringed when you can't spray 60,000 bullets a minute at the beer can on your fence?

I do find the whole carry a rifle with you deal ridiculous, I can understand the draw of carrying a pistol perhaps in the US but if you need the range of a rifle you should probably just run the fuck away, they probably won't be expert marksmen fucking with you.

I'm not really sure why being automatic or semi automatic is a big deal though, the alternatives went out of date in WW2. Well other than shotguns which will ruin your day just as fast a full automatic.
Then...there is just plain, fucking, crazy.

http://aattp.org/gun-nut-with-arsenal-in...ghborhood/

Quote:Gun-Nut With Arsenal Including Explosives And Tank, Shoots Self, Police Evacuate Neighborhood

But at least the story had a happy ending.

Quote:Jonathan Orser of Mahopac, NY was found dead of a shotgun wound to the chest, surrounded by rifles and shotguns. Police said they found “over 100 firearms, rifles and shotguns, 15,000 to 20,000 rounds of ammunition, buckets of black (gun) powder, hand grenades” and other military ordnance.
A few weeks back, I saw a guy at a local restaurant with a semi-automatic rifle. I couldn't help but remark to the guy, and i said... "Don't you think that's a bit much?"

Then, the guy gets aggressive, walking two steps closer to me and says... "What did you say?" to which I replied... "I was commenting on the idea that a rifle in a restaurant was a bit much, and that a pistol might be less of a spectacle."

He got all butthurt and told me to shut my mouth. I told him I had just as much right to speak my opinion as he had to carry the rifle, but unlike his constitutional expression, mine showed restraint.

He was visibly shook-up by his own hypocrisy.
(July 10, 2014 at 12:58 pm)ShaMan Wrote: A few weeks back, I saw a guy at a local restaurant with a semi-automatic rifle. I couldn't help but remark to the guy, and i said... "Don't you think that's a bit much?"

Then, the guy gets aggressive, walking two steps closer to me and says... "What did you say?" to which I replied... "I was commenting on the idea that a rifle in a restaurant was a bit much, and that a pistol might be less of a spectacle."

He got all butthurt and told me to shut my mouth. I told him I had just as much right to speak my opinion as he had to carry the rifle, but unlike his constitutional expression, mine showed restraint.

He was visibly shook-up by his own hypocrisy.

The guy sounds like a real asshole.
I'm so glad I live in Maryland.
(July 10, 2014 at 12:59 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(July 10, 2014 at 12:58 pm)ShaMan Wrote: He was visibly shook-up by his own hypocrisy.

The guy sounds like a real asshole.
I think the fact that he carries the rifle, and has such a need to display his power to others, all while still behaving like a frightened child when confronted by another grown man, speaks volumes about the type of person who feels the need to open carry at this level. And isn't it curious that I wasn't afraid to speak my mind to a man with such an obvious need to intimidate others. That alone must have wrecked his vibe. Oh well.
This is my rifle, this is my gun . . . .
awesome show , I loved it Smile
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
Quote:The guy sounds like a real asshole typical gun nut.

Fixed that.