Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Saturday!!!
Happy Saturday!!!
Hola!

I don't have a whole lot to say about myself but fuck you Monday! 

Glad its the weekend.I prefer staying home with my kids but as a single mother that's not possible.  Unfortunately children in daycare have a much higher risk of becoming antisocial. 

If I had a higher power it  would be my children who I am very dedicated to and would die for. They are my life.

I really don't see why women complain so much about how they used to almost always be stay at home mothers.  I would much rather watch my children grow and raise them then punch into some stupid meaningless job to pay bills and provide for a fam.

Seriously ladies, your envy of men providing for the family with the bullshit monotonous and tedious job, while you get to stay at home with your children, is fucking ridiculous. I really wish I could be there more for my kids instead of all these damn babysitters and a boring annoying job with the same bullshit every day!

Im happy it's the weekend. 

I just figured it'd be funny to put the 666 in my name because this is an atheist form , but I'm really not like evil or anti-christish.

Take care and enjoy the weekend and may God bless you!  LOL
RE: Happy Saturday!!!
[Image: post-33885-welcome-to-the-party-pal-gif-B-ues8.gif]
Do we have any stay at home mothers here?
I like Mondays, I get bored of being at home too long.

Welcome.
(July 19, 2014 at 12:34 pm)Insanity Wrote: I like Mondays, I get bored of being at home too long.

Welcome.
Go for a walk or get a membership at a gym.

Go to the lake, go fishing, go for a hike, go to the Zoo, go to a pet shop and buy some exotic reptiles.There's a lot to do when you don't have work.
Kiichi is an excellent stay at home mother. She'll be along shortly I surmise..

Welcome
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
Working is overrated. It's way better to not work.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
Being a stay at home mom doesn't mean you're ignorant. There's books, there's encyclopedias, there is the internet, there's educational stuff on TV, there's the news, there are social groups you can go to, without work it also makes it even easier to get an education.

radical feminists did nothing but betray and fuck and pressure and belittle the female genderwith all this bullshit about women are no less gifted at nurturing and women need to do everything that men can do blah blah blah. Thanks for fucking women in the ass with all your radical feminist bullshit.

So should it have been an equal amount of women going off to World War 2 and Vietnam , coming back blind and paralyzed, and disfigured , and body bags with irreparable trauma, mental retardation, and PTSD. No thanks!
I don't mind work, this time of year its hanging out with my dad or uncles in the sunshine while getting paid. Sometimes its tiring but I like being productive. My weekends are usually pretty full, that said by Monday I want to get out and feel productive again.

If I earn enough in the summer I can mostly hibernating in the winter Tongue
Raising children is not unproductive.

Do women really want to do everything men do? Do women want all the dangerous jobs that men have? To this day men are more than 92 percent more likely to die on the job than women.

Also that much more likely to be injured and in a wheelchair on disability for the rest of one's life. No thanks!

Do rad feminists really want that?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink I just started on Saturday, October 6, 2018. anangelicbeingwhofellJohann 21 1959 October 6, 2018 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: outtathereligioncloset