Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just started on Saturday, October 6, 2018.
Wink 
I just started on Saturday, October 6, 2018.
I just started on Saturday, October 6, 2018. I never ever used atheistforums.org. I attempted to use ancient-forum.com. That's from Joy of Satan Ministries, they're spiritual Satanists. So that basically means that Satan is objectively existent and worthy of worship. I was banned from that site twice, and I have no idea as to the reason I was banned. They see all Christians, Jews, and Muslims, as the enemies of Satan. I wasn't attempting to convert anyone. I couldn't care less about that. I just talked about how I used to be a hardcore, evangelical, Protestant Christian. My entire immediate family is Protestant Christian. So it's difficult not to talk about religion when 84% of the world's population believes in some form of organized religion and some form of God, or that's 5.9 billion people. That's from a video that was published by OxfordUnion to YouTube on Friday, December 21, 2012. 

I calculated this with the date-to-date calculator from timeanddate.com. That is exactly two thousand, one hundred fifteen days, from today. That is exactly five years, nine months, and fifteen days, from today. I often use the date-to-date calculator from timeanddate.com. Anyways, I hope that atheists are nicer than spiritual Satanists and will let me stay on this site. I woke at 4:25 am today. I woke at 5:59 am yesterday. I don't know why, but I keep waking up early everyday with no alarm clocks whatsoever. I think it's as a result of my car accident on Friday, November 24, 2017. I was in a coma for two weeks. I was in the hospital for four weeks. That was a little over ten months ago from today, and that was at Saint Joseph's Hospital. I am back to the way I was before my car accident. So I'm totally alright, mentally and physically, other than my salivating more than normal and my automatically waking up early everyday. 

I'm African-American, Ecuadorian, and German. I only speak English, and I don't speak Spanish. My mother speaks English and Spanish, and so do her brothers. My maternal grandfather only speaks Spanish. I turned 25 years of age on Wednesday, September 5, 2018. That's twenty-one years after Mother Theresa died on Friday, September 5, 1997. I have a 45-year-old, biological dad, and a 49-year-old, biological mom. I have a 15-year-old sister, and a 17-year-old sister. I think I hate them. They have complained a lot about different things that I do. If they think that I'm watching a TV near my room on a volume that's super loud, they complain. The 15-year0old sister said to me one day, "Why do you like annoying people?" That was after I elbowed her twice while we were in my dad's white truck. I elbowed her gently, but I did it a second time after she told me to stop. That very question annoys me, or it enrages me. I definitely don't like annoying anyone. I definitely don't want to harem anyone. I actually donated a total of $101.00 to persecution.com, or to Voice of the Martyrs. so far this year. I felt that was a very good deed that I've done for others. I believe that the more you give, the more you will have. So it's maybe karma, or the karmic law of cause and effect. 

I read how to sell your soul to Satan on deardarklord.com, and so I tried to sell my soul to Satan yesterday. I don't know if I did. I tried to sign my name in blood, but I couldn't get blood out of my body so I just wrote my full name with a regular pen. Then I burned the contract with a black candle that I bought from Walmart. I also bought a pack of seven lighters from Walmart. I tried to cut myself so I can use my own red liquid to sign it. My parents were working, and my sisters were at Wharton High School. If any of them saw what I was doing they'd have a heart attack. Like I said, they're Protestant Christians. So they have a different perspective on Satan than spiritual Satanists. I mean, in Christianity he is the chief evil spirit. In Satanism, he's maybe the opposite. 

I think that my father has a lot of bad beliefs. We went to see Venom at AMC Highwoods 20 on Friday, October 5, 2018. So that's the day that the action movie was released. Afterwards, my dad looked at a Facebook account on my cellphone. He saw an atheist's posts, and that's because I friended that individual so I automatically started following him. He said to me that I should stop going against God or I'm going to end up in a wheelchair. So as a result of my interest in atheism, I'm going to end up paralyzed from the waist down, or with paraplegia. What a good God. That's maybe part of the reason Lawrence Maxwell Krauss called him a cosmic Saddam Hussein, and Jefferey Radisson, an theist professor from God's Not Dead, called him a supreme celestial dictator. Even with my interest in hardcore atheism, my parents have said that I'm still going to heaven. My father said that I'm just going to have less crowns in heaven. That doesn't make sense to me. 

Also, I don't like how many, if not most, Christians pick and choose, or take only the things that they want, from the Christian religion. I think that there are things that all nonreligious and religious individual can agree should never be done, such as genocide, murder, rape, stealing, and torture. My dad has talked to me about how the KKK, and whites, have committed countless atrocities in history. He's talked about the slave trade as if it so horrible that it scarred the black race forever. Or it was so horrible that it had aftereffects that will last forever. I definitely don't believe that. It was rare to own slaves in America. At the very peak of black slavery in America, it was only 6% of Southern whites that owned black slaves, or the richest 6% that owned slaves.

I got that information from a video that was published by Stefan Molyneux to YouTube on Wednesday, February 19, 2014. My father has complained to me a lot about horrible slavery was, and how horrible white slave masters were to black slaves. The reason he does that is because I like the alt-right, and I firmly believe that the white race is the best race. That doesn't mean that I dislike or hate all non-whites. My father has a million misconceptions about the alt-right and my thinking. Like I said, I don't want to harm anyone. I was going to call a KKK organization in Florida. One of my sisters told my dad that I called the KKK, and my dad was in his white truck when he angrily said to me, "Do you think the KKK will come here with good intentions? Do you think the KK will come here with good intentions?" He thinks that certain individuals will come here and kill us all because we're not white. He has even said that I shouldn't order anything from davidduke.com because a person could come here and kill us all "for the cause." Those were the three words that he used. I was going to order a book for $50.00. I think that blacks are already doing a good job of killing each other. So there's no need for whites to step in, not that I ever want them to. 

Normally, anything illegal is very bad for humanity, or very bad for all human beings collectively. Like I said, such as genocide, murder, rape, stealing, and torture. However, when it comes to anything legal that goes against the Christian religion, Christians pick and choose, or take only the things that they want. My parents do that all the time. They do that all the time, and yet they continue to think that they're good Christians, and they continue to think that at times their prayers are answered. I think many, if not most religious people, do that all the time. So that's why I'm walking away from Christianity right now. I like watching Dan Barker, Devon Tracey, Michael Shermer, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Richard Dawkins, Sam Harris, and Seth Rogers, on YouTube. They're all atheists that I love watching. I used to watch a lot of Christian shows. I remember telling family members that I watched Billy Graham a lot. I don't even care about going to Christian churches anymore. My parents have always attended church on Sundays for as long as I can remember. 

The Unitarian Universalist Church of Tampa is sixteen minutes away from the house that I live in. I went to the Unitarian Universalist Church of Tampa on Sunday, September 16, 2018. It was 2:54 am when I woke on that day. Then I watched episode 1 from season 1 of The Good Place from 3:00 am to 3:24 am. So that's twenty-four minutes. I watched episode 2 from season 1 of The Good Place from 4:00 am to 4:22 am. I watched more episodes from the first season of The Good Place. So that's twenty-two minutes. I took an Uber to get there. I talked to the driver a little, and I found out that he's Norwegian. It was 9:41 am when I got there. So I was eleven minutes late since it started at 9:30 am. I met Hunter, a 13-year-old, and Jack, and 9-year-old. They so cute, and they had two moms. That's not something I normally notice in the real world. I'm talking about lesbian couples. That was one of the most amazing and interesting experiences of my life.  

I found out about Unitarian Universalism by an app that I downloaded at 5:09 pm on Sunday, August 12, 2018. It's called All About Atheism. I woke at 5:25 am on that day. I watched Richard Bertrand Spencer from 5:30 am to 6:03 am. So that's thirty-three minutes. So in the app it says, "Unitarian Universalism is not an atheist movement, but a religious movement into which some atheists may comfortably fit. The movement proclaims the importance of individual freedom of belief, and it includes members from a wide spectrum of beliefs." I'd like to go to the Unitarian Universalist Church of Tampa again, but I don't think that anyone from my immediate family will drive me there. I really want to go to a Satanist church, but I definitely don't think that anyone in my immediate family will drive me there. I don't have a car right now. I don't even have a job right now. I used to work as a stocker at a Walmart in Lutz, Florida. I stopped working because of my car accident on Black Friday last year. I have worked a little as security at nightclubs after it, but that's it. My dad works as a guidance counselor at an elementary school, and my mom works at a Walmart in Tampa, Florida. My sisters don't work anywhere. and they never have yet. 

My username is anangelicbeingwhofellJohann. I chose that name because Satan is supposedly an "angelic being who fell from his position in heaven due to sin and is now completely opposed to God." Or at least that's what it says on a Christian website, or gotquestions.org. That used to be one of my favorite sites. Johann Georg Faust is an individual that became the subject of folk legend decades after his death, and that is where we get the protagonist of a classic German legend. I like atheism, and I like Satanism. So that's why I chose the username.  Angel
RE: I just started on Saturday, October 6, 2018.
Tampa, huh?  Welcome aboard.  I used to live across the bay, in Pasadena.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Read
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Hello.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Damn that was long

Quote:I have a 45-year-old, biological dad, and a 49-year-old, biological mom. I have a 15-year-old sister, and a 17-year-old sister. I think I hate them

lol

I hear ya

In two digits or less how old are you?
Welcome Smile Satan got banned from here last week, actually.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Quote:I was going to call a KKK organization in Florida.

Are they still making house calls?
Thanks for The effort, but no way am i Reading all that.

Welcome to The forum
"If we go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, suggesting 69.
[Image: 41bebac06973488da2b0740b6ac37538.jpg]-
TLDR, but welcome to the AF. Smile
How old are you, if you don't mind my asking?
The word bed actually looks like a bed. 
(October 6, 2018 at 9:26 am)CarveTheFive Wrote: Damn that was long

Quote:I have a 45-year-old, biological dad, and a 49-year-old, biological mom. I have a 15-year-old sister, and a 17-year-old sister. I think I hate them

lol

I hear ya

In two digits or less how old are you?

I'm 25. So I'm 20 years younger than my dad, and 24 years younger than my mom.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's being posted on Tuesday, October 9, 2018. anangelicbeingwhofellJohann 22 1333 October 10, 2018 at 7:40 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Just started polymath257 66 9305 January 9, 2018 at 12:02 am
Last Post: polymath257
  When it all started for me mrad0013 32 3374 September 2, 2014 at 5:20 am
Last Post: Ben Davis
  Happy Saturday!!! lilith666 103 7682 July 20, 2014 at 3:25 am
Last Post: Amalynne0
  Started a few days ago! :) OneOfAKind 11 1843 April 10, 2013 at 5:19 am
Last Post: Violet
  I just registered just now! Emma_Hates_Islam 46 11906 December 26, 2011 at 4:34 pm
Last Post: Happy UnBeliever