Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 29, 2024, 1:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Local Church: AKA The Underage Whorehouse
Exclamation 
My Local Church: AKA The Underage Whorehouse
This is not recent news but I actually live a street away from this church:
http://www.businessinsider.com/first-lut...obe-2013-2

I pass this church every time I go any place and I see it on the corner everytime I go to and forth college. It is a Lutheran church that I do not attend and as the news article mentions, it is a place where some wrongful activity occured.
The church has a preschool attached to it at the back end where a pair of students where caught engaging in oral sex(I think, could have been sodomy or coitus). Of course the pastor lost his pre-school program and still preaches but sadly enough the community believes that this is a safe place to bring children.
By the way, the only way a kid could have oral sex in this place is if either nobody was supervising or the kids were invisible and the latter is ridiculous. This is not a big place and is extremely small.

[Image: fccc.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_n8f4c0zuQE1twxzjco1_1280.png]
RE: My Local Church: AKA The Underage Whorehouse
Well at lest it was kid on kid
(July 23, 2014 at 2:40 am)atheist04330 Wrote: Well at lest it was kid on kid

I pretty much find all acts of sexuality traumatizing but I guess with proper logic you can view kid on kid sexual conduct as better opposed to the molestation that occurs in the Catholic Sodomy Organizations
(July 23, 2014 at 2:48 am)Rabb Allah Wrote:
(July 23, 2014 at 2:40 am)atheist04330 Wrote: Well at lest it was kid on kid

I pretty much find all acts of sexuality traumatizing but I guess with proper logic you can view kid on kid sexual conduct as better opposed to the molestation that occurs in the Catholic Sodomy Organizations

kids have sex all the time... in fact theirs been study's that kids not having sex at a youngish age can be more sexuality traumatizing...

but whatever.. i did not have sex till i was 22 and because of it i am afraid of woman and are unable to be around them and stuff
So ? I don't see any child abuse ...
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
(July 23, 2014 at 3:04 am)atheist04330 Wrote:
(July 23, 2014 at 2:48 am)Rabb Allah Wrote: I pretty much find all acts of sexuality traumatizing but I guess with proper logic you can view kid on kid sexual conduct as better opposed to the molestation that occurs in the Catholic Sodomy Organizations

kids have sex all the time... in fact theirs been study's that kids not having sex at a youngish age can be more sexuality traumatizing...

but whatever.. i did not have sex till i was 22 and because of it i am afraid of woman and are unable to be around them and stuff

I think this is a moment where my asexuality inhibits me from understanding any of this stuff. I really cannot conceive myself valuing sex on any level. It seems like a pointless act
(July 23, 2014 at 3:50 am)Rabb Allah Wrote: It seems like a pointless act

As far as pointless acts go, it sure is fun.

But on a more serious note, I hope you fall in love someday.
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
4 and 5 year olds... doesn't seem to have anything to do with the integrity of the staff there.
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
Children giving oral sex? Sounds legit.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Children having sex I don't mind. But God's watchmen were apparently asleep at the wheel. Shame on them, making their prudish imaginary friend look bad!
Luke: You don't believe in the Force, do you?

Han Solo: Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other, and I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen *anything* to make me believe that there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. 'Cause no mystical energy field controls *my* destiny. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation 11:30 (local Time) Iranian Drones were detected moving toward Israel Leonardo17 35 1886 April 26, 2024 at 8:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  Motorcade for local marine killed in the evacuation happened today brewer 1 323 September 10, 2021 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Florence Henderson, aka mom Carol Brady, dies c172 9 1285 November 25, 2016 at 10:38 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Images of Local Fire Last Night brewer 7 1465 January 12, 2016 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Local Washington State NAACP Leader Outed By Parents As White Secular Elf 98 14339 June 19, 2015 at 5:27 pm
Last Post: c172