Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 1:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11:30 (local Time) Iranian Drones were detected moving toward Israel
Exclamation 
11:30 (local Time) Iranian Drones were detected moving toward Israel
Israel has detected several dozens of Iranian made “60’s Hippy” drones moving toward its territory. They are expected to reach Israel around 2:00 local time. Their average speed is abot 100 mph.

Jordan has closed its airspace and has declared it will intercept any Iranian aircraft that enters its airspace.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/british-milit...56588.html

This looks like two very smart boys playing with their toys while another even smarter boy with even bigger toys is watching.

I’m glad I kept my solar eclipse glasses from March 2006. I hope you didn’t throw away yours. Smile
[Image: 7151bc275de2d3d422106a4008215efe.jpg]

RE: 11:30 (local Time) Iranian Drones were detected moving toward Israel
It’s clearly too soon  to tell, but I expect that this will turn out to be a massive mistake on the part of Iran.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
It's Biden's fault. If Trump were president, none of this would be happening.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(April 13, 2024 at 5:21 pm)Angrboda Wrote: It's Biden's fault.  If Trump were president, none of this would be happening.

You forgot the "/s"
Disappointing theists since 1968!
Well, good news: apparently, the missiles were all intercepted, with exactly four direct casualties. Three Jordanians were killed by debris from the intercepted missiles, and one Bedouin girl was wounded by shrapnel. 31 people were were either wounded while trying to get to protected areas or treated for anxiety.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Dafuq are Hippie drones? Are they tie-dyed?

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(April 13, 2024 at 11:47 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: Well, good news: apparently, the missiles were all intercepted, with exactly four direct casualties. Three Jordanians were killed by debris from the intercepted missiles, and one Bedouin girl was wounded by shrapnel. 31 people were were either wounded while trying to get to protected areas or treated for anxiety.

Iran must be breathing a collective sigh of relief, gratified that Israel is known far and wide for its embrace of the proportionate response. /s

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(April 14, 2024 at 4:18 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(April 13, 2024 at 11:47 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: Well, good news: apparently, the missiles were all intercepted, with exactly four direct casualties. Three Jordanians were killed by debris from the intercepted missiles, and one Bedouin girl was wounded by shrapnel. 31 people were were either wounded while trying to get to protected areas or treated for anxiety.

Iran must be breathing a collective sigh of relief, gratified that Israel is known far and wide for its embrace of the proportionate response. /s

Boru

Might not be over yet, they took an Israeli ship.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
My son tells me his arty battalion is next up for deployment if it goes further. He's got a btn briefing on Monday for further word. Hopefully floating reserve and no duty in Syria or Jordan.

Hopefully nothing else will happen anytime soon. But they still sent more than 300 objects most of which were intercepted. Still a 7 year old is said to have been wounded in southern Israel.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/israel-hails-...10128.html

This Iron Dome is said to be working so fine because there is a limited number of routes incoming objects can enter the Israeli airspace. It’s a rather small area after all. The length of the Ukrainian frontline being 1200-1300 miles, it is not possible to have the same efficiency there.

This is a job well done for Israeli air-defense (and for Jordanian + British pilots who also seem to have shot down a dozen of these aircrafts each) . It could also be the beginning of the end for the IRI regime
[Image: 7151bc275de2d3d422106a4008215efe.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Polio returns to Israel Foxaèr 1 184 March 15, 2022 at 8:27 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Motorcade for local marine killed in the evacuation happened today brewer 1 270 September 10, 2021 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Israel and Palestinians exchange rockets Fake Messiah 5 482 May 12, 2021 at 7:28 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  With UAE deal, Israel opens tentative new chapter with Gulf Arabs WinterHold 89 4320 September 6, 2020 at 7:05 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  BREAKING: The Pentagon announces the US killed Iranian general Soleimani WinterHold 133 15837 January 20, 2020 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: Smedders
  Where were you 9/11/2001? Brian37 63 3200 September 20, 2019 at 8:57 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  I TOLD You Those Vegans Were Trouble!! BrianSoddingBoru4 6 791 September 1, 2019 at 5:50 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  WTF Israel? Brian37 17 783 May 18, 2019 at 9:47 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  UK Gatwick airport flights grounded by drones Duty 22 1386 December 29, 2018 at 6:30 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  I Knew Democrats Were Better! Minimalist 4 824 November 17, 2018 at 9:48 pm
Last Post: Angrboda